Chapter 131: Beginning the travel to the green!

The Chapter opens with Zeldris, Tamara and Cosmo walking downstairs. Lisa was in the kitchen doing the dishes, she had her head down as she scrubbed away at then ensuring they were clean. As the group passed her, Lisa stepped toward the door frame before saying.

Lisa: "You're going out?..."

Zeldris froze, he looked back at Lisa before nodding his head.

Zeldris: "Yeah. It's only a short trip, I'll be back soon."

Lisa: "Oh alright..."

Lisa walked over before hugging Zeldris, Zeldris had a blunt expression as she hugged him.

Lisa: "No matter, what I say or do. You won't change your mind. Be safe out there Zeldris."

Zeldris moved back from the hug, he nodded his head at her once again before turning around.

Zeldris: "Be safe, we'll be back soon."

Lisa nodded.

Lisa: "Just be back before Tuesday, I'm making everyone's favourites!"

Tamara popped her head around the corner.

Tamara: "For real?! Heck yeah!!

Lisa: "Take care of him, Tamara."

Tamara: "Don't worry, I've got his back. He ain't getting hurt anytime soon."

Lisa: "I'm relieved to hear that."

Lisa raised her hand and waved goodbye to them. The group nodded before walking out together. The scene changed and Zeldris's group were at Ryo's place of residence. It was a large mansion that was guarded by two solid gold gates with his families crest.

Tamara: "Woah, this dude is fucking rich!"

Zeldris: "That's Ryo for you."

Cosmo: "He must have a lot of food! Yummy food!"

A knight walked up to the group before saying.

Knight: "State your names and business here."

Tamara: "Fuck off Tin can or I'm using you as a lightening rod!!"

Zeldris: "Tamara that's one of Ryo's guards, he's on our side."

Tamara: "Oh, why didn't he say so?"

Knight: "Names and business please."

Zeldris: "Zeldris. I'm looking for Ryo."

Knight: "Zeldris? Ah, you're the one the young prince refers to as king. I will contact our p-"

The knight stopped mid sentence before kneeling down and bowing his head.

Knight: "Your presence blesses us, young prince."

Footsteps were heard as a certain redhead walked up to the group.

Ryo: "Welcome to the Laurier family residence my king and allies. How may I assist you all?"

Zeldris: "Ryo, I need to set out for the Amazon. There is a powerful elixir that can cure Phoebe there, in the deeper part."

Ryo: "The Amazon? That's quite far from here, but I will see to it that it will be done. However I do have one cause for concern."

Zeldris: "What is it?"

Ryo: "If the legends are true, the Amazon used to harbour ancient denizens that used a cursive language. My king, I do not doubt your abilities..but if there is writing that cannot be read. How will you all proceed?"

Zeldris: "Ahhh damn it, I didn't think of that. Who the hell knows about ancient texts?.."

Tamara: "And can translate them too."

Cosmo: "What about Bella?"

Zeldris: "Bella?"

Cosmo: "Yes master, Bella!"

Zeldris: "What does she know about ancient texts?"

Cosmo: "I remember hearing Valantino mention something about...oh no..I can't remember the word..Grugbgoure?.."

Zeldris: "Guruggoure?..wait, you mean Grimoire?"

Cosmo nodded.

Tamara: "What the fuck? Boss you understood that shit?"

Zeldris: "No, I just remember Carlos telling me. Cosmo is right about one thing. Bella has the curse of Grimoire heart, but I don't get how that helps us?"

Ryo: "My king, the curse of Grimoire heart allows the user to read ancient books and utilise lost curses and techniques. In the wrong hands the world could be led astray to ruin."

Tamara: "As long as she reads the ancient texts, I don't give a fuck. I'll keep her in check if she tries something."

Zeldris: "I'll give them a call, ask Carlos to send her over."

Ryo: "As always our king finds a way, let us go. As we speak Phoebe's health is deteriorating.."

Everyone fell silent before following Ryo.

Ryo: "My subordinates will pilot the jet ensuring we make it there with haste, along with being in one piece."

Zeldris was about to step on but voices were heard along with rushing footsteps.

Tabitha: "Wait!"

Tamara: "Woah, it's shadow shit!"

Ada: "Sorry dears, but I had a show to run."

Cosmo: "Ada!"

Phoebe was carried piggy back style on Tabitha's back, she was still unable to move much but she was awake.

Phoebe: "I'm coming too.."

Zeldris: "Looks like everyone is here."

Ryo: "That's quite alright, there's more than enough food and spare clothes for everyone to change into. Let us make haste."

Everyone stepped onto the jet. Inside the jet it was warm and cozy, the kind of cozy you would get from a nice warm cabin protecting you from the cold violent winds of winter. The seats were lever and there was food along with entertainment tv's, a small fridge filled with juice in booze shaped bottles.

Ada: "Oh my, every time I see it. It still amazes me."

Cosmo: "Food!"

Zeldris: "I still find it crazy, Ryo with his status chose our school."

Tabitha: "Let's get you changed Phoebe."

Phoebe: "L-Let..Zelly..do it."

Zeldris had a blunt expression as he looked at her."

Zeldris: "You should talk less and rest."

Ryo: "I request everyone take their seats. This jet is smooth so there will be no bumps. However there is no harm in being cautious of turbulences."

Everyone took their seats, Phoebe was wrapped in a fluffy warm blanket with bunnies on it.

Zeldris: "I'll make the call now."

Tabitha: "Call to who?.."

Tamara: "Some chick named Bella."

Ada/Tab: "Bella?!"

Chapter end!