Chapter 114: The Fair!

The scene opens with the sound of sniffing, Cosmo and Tamara were sniffing obnoxiously loud due to the sweet smells of the tasty fair food. The group looked around and they took in the sights of the rather large fairgrounds. Zeldris was wearing a black jacket with a grey zip up hoodie underneath which was unzipped which revealed his black T-shirt. He had on a small crescent moon necklace that hung down just below his chest, he had on black jeans with black and white converse shoes. Tabitha was wearing jet black flat shoes, with a black skirt that went just above her knees. For her torso, she wore a black leather jacket that had golden studs on the shoulders, under she had a white T-shirt with black little skulls making different facial expressions and around her neck she had a heart choker. Cosmo was wearing a V-neck white T-shirt with a red a white stripped jacket over it, he was also wearing his beige shorts and black shoes. Phoebe was wearing a white sweater with a small necklace over the top, she wore a black skirt that was over just the middle of her thighs, she had a cute little side bag over her shoulder and she wore brown stylish boots. Avada was wearing a red urban dress skirt with a black belt, for her torso she wore a black crop top that was shredded at the bottoms intentionally for design purposes, she had on a red leather jacket that hung just above her waist, it was obvious it was not to be buttoned up. Tamara was wearing black jeans with rips in them, followed by a black crop top bra. To finish the look, she wore a grey hoodie that was left open to reveal her abs.

Tamara: "FUCK THAT SMELLS GOOD!!"

Cosmo: "Something smells really yummy master!"

Zeldris sighed before he looked down at his watch.

Zeldris: "It looks like we have a few minutes until the circus fully opens up. You guys can play the fair games and grab something to eat."

Cosmo: "Yayyy!"

Tamara: "Fuck yeah!"

Zeldris: "Tamara I'm putting you in charge of Cosmo. If anything happens, the meeting point is the gate..but I don't think you'll need any help."

Tamara laughed before running off with Cosmo. Zeldris looked around before he focused his attention on Tabitha.

Tabitha: "Zeldris."

Zeldris: "Hm?"

Tabitha: "What made you change your mind about coming to the fair?.."

Zeldris fell silent. He crossed his arms before saying.

Zeldris: "Don't worry about it for now. I'll explain later, just go have some fun."

Zeldris said simply as he tucked his hands into his pockets.

Phoebe: "Zelly! Let's go on the ferris wheel together!!"

Zeldris: "What?"

Phoebe: "You know Zelly, the big wheel.."

Zeldris: "Yeah I know what a Ferris wheel is. I just don't know about going on it."

Ada giggled lightly.

Ada: "It's very romantic dear..so anyone that gets to go on it with Zeldris dear...gets to have quite the moment."

Tabitha had a slight tint of red in her cheeks.

Tabitha: "W-We should go to the games first!"

Phoebe: "Oh! Good idea Tabi! Zelly can win me a bear!"

Ada: "And me too."

She added with a closed eyed smile.

Zeldris: "Why me..."

Different scenes played. Tamara sand Cosmo were going stall to stall devouring the food. Another scene played of Zeldris holding a small leather ball before throwing it at a stack of cups. The cups toppled over and Zeldris was given a bear. Another scene played of Zeldris tossing it to Ada before walking away with his hands in his hoodie pockets. Ada had a bright closed eyes smile as she held it. Tabitha and Phoebe then rushed up to Ada and began to converse with her, Ada merely made a teasing expression teasing the two. Another scene played of Phoebe and Tabitha trying the rifle game. The group gathered together after a while.