Chapter 129: Rise against a calamity!

The scene opens with Tabitha and her group attacking Chuckles large ink like heart. A horrifying sound was emitted with each strike.

Jack: "Don't let up! It's working!"

Sophia: "Easier said than done! We barely have any footing to keep ourselves up!"

Ada was levitating in the air, she strummed her guitar emitting a strong burst of vibrations toward the heart which caused a loud screeching sound from within it. Chuckles in turn let out a scream on pain as his head was leaning back. Suddenly the heart began to leak black like fluid, it drizzled out of Chuckles chest, painting the cobblestones below.

Tabitha: "I don't like this."

The heart shot out jet black like tentacles that wrapped around Ada. It then twirled her around before coiling itself around her keeping her trapped.

Ada: "Oh my, it appears I am cuffed."

Phoebe: "It's got Ada!"

Jack: "Crap, if it gets all of us! It's game over!"

Sophia rushed forward.

Tabitha: "Wait!..."

The tentacles were attacking Sophia, as they locked on and got closer to her. Sophia emitted a green aura, she jumped before front flipping over one, she then used her fists to repel two that attacked her from either side. The tentacles screeched before bursting into ink.

Sophia: "Gross. Get your paws off my friend!"

Sophia valiantly palm struck the tentacle that kept Ada captive, she then grabbed her before jumping back.

Ada: "My hero."

She said in her charming manner.

Phoebe: "Yayyy!"

The scene changed to focus on Zeldris and his group, they were being attacked by the ink tentacles defence also. Zeldris and Tamara both swung their axe's cutting them down, Cosmo swatted at them and cut them down with his razor sharp claws.

Zeldris: "We're almost there!"

Tamara: "About fucking time!"

Chuckles: "No! YOU ALL WON'T BE ENOUGH TO TAKE ME DOWN!! Curse of ink: Chuckle bombs!!"

As Chuckles uttered his spell, ink like bombs descended onto the group. Zeldris used his moon curse to shield them and Tamara used metal to reinforce the shield.

Zeldris: "Not this time! Your time is done Dumbass!"

Zeldris, Cosmo and Tamara got close to Chuckles head. Tamara's axe began to spin swiftly as she charged forward clearing a path, Cosmo dashed on all fours before slashing at Chuckles eyes. Chuckles screamed as ink splurged from his eyes.

Chuckles: "BAHAHA I CANT SEE!"

Tamara jumped up in the air before planting her axe in the top on his head. She then dragged it down from his forehead to his chin before shouting.

Tamara: "YOU'RE GETTING CUT, DICKHEAD!"

Chuckles felt immeasurable pain as he flailed around. As his giant body moved, mostly everyone lost their balance.

Tamara: "FINISH HIM OFF, BOSS!"

Cosmo: "Now...Master!"

Zeldris held his hand up into the air, moon energy began to gather onto his fist. As his energy coalesced, a serene sound was heard.

Zeldris: "Curse of the moon: MOON FIST!"

As Zeldris chanted his curse, his fist connected with Chuckles opened face. Chuckles stumbled back as he began to crumble to his knees.

Zeldris: "I'm not finished yet! Curse of the half moon: Ethereal!"

Zeldris held up his axe, it glowed a bright white as it gathered a large amount of moon energy. It grew slightly bigger as the white aura grew louder than ever.

Zeldris: "Decimation!"

As the Axe connected with Chuckles insides it cut cleanly through him, the white slash traveled throughout his body as a burning sensation consumed him. Chuckles eyes went white as he fell onto his back, he began to shrink as he laid on his back. The big top descended with him and placed perfectly on the ground as if the battle never happened.

Phoebe: "Is it over?"

Ada: "It appears so. What a spectacular performance!"

Sophia: "That was crazy.."

Jack: "AHAH FEAR NOT CITIZENS! THE THREAT IS GONE!"

Sophia: "Dude will you take that stuff off? You're creeping me out."

Tabitha: "We all survived.."

Ryo and Takeo were seen out of breath as the ink clones disappeared

Takeo: "Looks like they did it."

Ryo: "Our king never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how he predicted this would happen?"

???: "it doesn't matter! As long as this nightmare is over."

The scene changed and Zeldris and the others were seen walking up to Chuckles. Chuckles stared up at the sky as his eyes scrolled over to Zeldris, he was having deep breaths.

Chuckles: "No..this cannot be..how did this little shit stop us?"

Zeldris: "Would you look at that, why aren't you laughing now?"

Chuckles cut his eyes at Zeldris.

Zeldris: "I'm not going to finish you off yet. I still need my answers."

Chuckles: "Answers?.."

Zeldris: "Yeah. About a murder that happened here long ago, on the girl that was in a hit and run."

Chuckles: "Haha..do you really think I remember that far?..even if I did why would I tell you?"

Zeldris changed his axe to a dagger. He stabbed it on Chuckles hands before twisting it. Chuckles howled as he flailed around.

Chuckles: "AHHHHH! You have to realise I've committed so many murders. Why would I bother to remember them?"

Tabitha: "You..make me sick."

Everyone nodded in agreement with Tabitha.

Zeldris: "This is getting nowhere! You know something!"

Chuckles: "I don't! If I did, I'd tell ya..now get that dagger out of my hand!"

Zeldris dug it in deeper which caused blood to squirt out.

Chuckles gritted his razor sharp teeth before crying out.

Chuckles: "IN..IN the underground, word has it..there was a bounty that was issued on a girls head..in England!"

Zeldris: "A bounty?! Who issued the bounty? TELL ME!"

Chuckles: "It was a man...his name was..."

Zeldris awaited for the name in anticipation...but he was left disappointed. Chuckles spat out a small ball of ink that went toward Phoebe, it latched onto Phoebe's pale skin and seeped through before issuing a scratch. Phoebe held her arm as she let out a scream.

Zeldris: "You bastard! What did you do?!"

Chuckles: "If I'm going to die, at least I'll take one of you with me..BAHAHAHS. Yorick...we did not fail!"

A loud grunt was heard as Tamara jumped up in the air and stomped on his head with enough force to crush it..

Tamara: "You had it coming, fuckhead!!"

Everyone rushed to Phoebe..all except Zeldris. Phoebe let out a groan in pain as she rolled around..it was like acid burning her.

Tabitha: "Phoebe's been poisoned..we need to take her to a doctor.."

Zeldris balled his fists before he looked down at Chuckles body.

Zeldris: "Shit."

Chapter end!