Discarded Innocence

Things didn't get better; in fact it actually became a lot worse. It seemed as if Ron detested them even more than before. I suppose he had broken up with his sister and kissed Hermione, as well as had a go at him. Harry couldn't really blame him anymore.

He always shot Harry cold glances whenever they crossed paths while at Auror training. Harry hated this. He missed his best friend a lot. He missed be able to talk to him and have a laugh with him. When would Ron forgive him? Would he ever forgive him?

Harry and Hermione, however, had allowed their relationship to blossom over the previous few weeks. They often went out on romantic dates in fancy, expensive restaurants and was always sighted strolling along Diagon Alley together. They did seem to receive a lot of surprised stares though.

Of course Harry was known worldwide by the wizarding community but Hermione had also become majorly popular after the war. So for people to see them walking along, hand in hand, was obviously quite shocking for some.

This wasn't a big deal for Harry; he had been famous since he could even talk. He was used to the stares and gawps and people eyes widening whenever they noticed his scar. Hermione, on the other hand, found it difficult to cope with the fame and the strange looks.

"Just ignore them" He reassured her, beckoning her through the crowds of photographers.

Because their relationship had been featured in the media, people seemed a little too interested in their newly found romance. In fact, even Harry's boss had started questioning him about it.

"Mr Potter..." Lorpin said, "I can't help noticing you have been featured a lot in the Daily Prophet recently, with a Miss Granger..."

Harry found it very strange that his boss seemed so intrigued by his love life. He had always remained professional, but maybe Lorpin just wanted to be included in the gossip for once.

"Um, that's right sir" Harry muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, you're very lucky, she is... a real beauty" he admitted, before giving him a thumbs up.

"Err... thanks..." Harry was utterly confused and somewhat disturbed by this. Lorpin had to be at least thirty, whereas Hermione was only nineteen. He chose not to dwell on it.

Harry had had a hard day at Auror training, he was immensely glad when he realised he had almost completed the course and was well on his way to becoming a fully trained Auror. He just knew his parents would be proud of him for this.

Once he had finally finished the days' training, he swiftly apparated back to their flat. It appeared to be empty at first, which worried Harry. But then he heard the sweet voice of Hermione which echoed around the walls.

"I'm in the bath, Harry!" she called, "I'll be out in a minute!" She had obviously heard him apparate in.

 As soon as she had said this, Harry could do nothing other than picture Hermione in the bath. Her long wet hair flowing gently on the water. Her fresh, nude face. Her wet, voluptuous body... glistening and slippery.

Woah, he had to stop himself before things went too far in his mind. He couldn't help it.The things he thought about Hermione were things he had never thought about anyone else and he just knew he had to do something about these 'urges' sooner or later.

Harry lowered himself down on the sofa and tapped his leg in an agitated way. If someone had told him seven years ago he'd be feeling this way about Hermione, he'd of laughed. Now, he could think of nothing else.

It wasn't long before Hermione emerged from the bathroom dressed in a silky lilac dressing gown and her hair pulled into a loose damp bun. She looked beautiful as ever.Harry stood up very slowly gawking at her. This is when he knew couldn't resist any longer.

He practically ran towards her and embraced her in an extremely passionate kiss. Of course, she reacted instantly, running her fingers through his black messy hair. He loved the way her fingers laced through his locks, the way she smelt like fresh flowers on a spring morning. It was pure heaven to him.

Their kiss didn't end quickly like it usually did, with blushed faces and geeky smiles. Instead things progressed rather quickly.Hermione jumped up, wrapping her legs round Harry's waist. He was surprised at how light she was, even though she looked so curvy. He ran his hand up and down her hips, then on her back.

He then carried her quickly to the bedroom, still deep within the luxurious kissing. Harry almost threw her down on the bed with such eagerness. He had always been very impatient and right now was a prime example. He simply couldn't take it.

He tore off her dressing gown to find her utterly naked underneath. Harry paused for a moment, examining her body. It was perfectly curved and her skin was sun kissed. He had never seen a woman naked before, but he knew Hermione's was the most stunning he was ever going to see.

Hermione blushed as Harry bit his lip in excitement. And then it happened. Bitter sweet magic that Harry had wondered about for so long and their innocence was all but forgotten...