Proper Introductions

(Gerard's POV)

Pete and Frank had a surprisingly calm conversation. They discussed two days ago: the reasoning, the resulting lack of memory, and a bit about Frank and I.

I was with a freaking out Brendon Urie in the corner.

"That's the demon you were freaking the fuck out over last time I saw you!" He hissed, waving his arms.

"Yea, and it's also the demon you're freaking the fuck out over now!" I hissed back.

"Unbelievable." Brendon threw his arms in the air and walked in a small circle.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Just have some faith."

"I'm not really the religiousy faithful type." Brendon rolled his eyes back.

"I must have come as quite a shock then." Frank's smirk was evident in his tone. We turned to him and Pete who was laughing.

"Truce?" I asked looking between them.

"Truce." Pete shrugged. Frank nodded in agreement.

I felt relief. I was so afraid they wouldn't exactly get along under their first meeting circumstances. I caught Pete's glance and he nodded with a smile.

Thank you higher forces Brendon didn't exactly believe in.

"So what, you're a cool demon?" Brendon asked with air quotes.

Frank laughed. "If you'd consider me that." Frank shrugged.

"Whatever." Brendon looked at Frank skeptically, "I'll trust you because Gerard does...Pete too but he's a little fucked up anyway."

Pete flipped him off while he stuck his tongue out. I was feeling so relieved. I looked at Frank and smiled.

(Frank's POV)

I smiled back at G. His friends were cool. Pete seemed like a reasonable guy, even with me kinda being a dick on our first meeting.

We had talked about it while G and Brendon argued in the corner. He wanted answers like G had. So why not? I gave them to him.

I think that's what made him okay with me. Brendon I could tell didn't believe in any of this heaven or hell crap, so his position was understandable.

Hell. Our little bald headed babysitter.

"I should go though." I looked at G and frowned, "I'll see you soon." I winked and, instead of being flashy with my demon smoke, crawled out his window.

Then I went all flashy with my demon smoke.

(Gerard's POV)

I felt Brendon's eyes on me as Frank left. As soon as he was gone, a grin spread across Brendon's face.

"Dude..." He trailed off.

"Don't you start." I warned him. I had nothing to threaten him with, I just hoped he'd buy it.
No such luck.

"Dude."

"Brendon I swear-"

"You totally hooked up with him." Brendon said in a knowing tone. "Holy shit, you hooked up with a hell spawn. That's pretty hardcore."

I felt my face heat up. We didn't-well we kinda did but it wasn't-I couldn't think of a good argument against him. My heated face already gave him the answer he needed.

"Damn Gerard." Brendon nodded approvingly. "If it wasn't for the whole he's been in Pete thing before I'd say he's a keeper."

"He explained." Pete finally spoke up. He looked at me and continued. "Why don't we go back to my house? You can change and all that shit there, I have a shower & probably some of your clothes too. 'Trick, Andy, and Joe are there too. Just this time, no board games."

I thought it over. I really didn't want to be alone...And Mikey might bug me about where I've been. "Sounds fair enough." I grinned.

**Time Warp**

We had made it back to Pete's by 8:40am. Surprisingly, they were watching something other than supernatural.

"Nice to meet you Rose Tyler. Run for your life!."

"Well that's a way to introduce yourself." Joe shrugged with a laugh.

"That isn't even the strangest one on this show." Andy said, leaning over to him.

"I can't believe you talked me into this."

"ANDY YOU LITTLE SHIT TURNING HIM INTO A WHOVIAN!" Brendon yelled, pointing at Andy.

Andy grinned with a devilish look in his eye. Brendon proceeded to jump on Pete's bed and watch along. I went to join him, but Pete pulled me back.

"Hold up." He said quietly. He motioned for me to follow him down the hall to his living room. He finally motioned for me to sit down on the couch while he sat on the chair next to it.

"Why do I feel like I'm about to hear the sex talk?" I asked, trying to hold back a laugh.

"I think we both know you don't need that." Pete winked, "I wanted to talk to you real quick. Bro to bro."

"What's up?"

Pete sat thinking for a moment. "The way he looks at you." Pete finally said, "Frank I mean...Do you ever notice?"

I looked at Pete confused. The way Frank looked at me? I mean, I saw it sometimes I guess...

"Okay." Pete nodded without me really giving an official answer. "How do you think you look at him?"

What was Pete on today? His questions just didn't really make sense to me. We looked at each other, what else was there?

Pete just smiled at my confusion. "Okay...How do I look at Patrick?"

I laughed. That one I knew. "Like he's your world." I said simply.

"And how does Patrick look at me?"

"Like he never wants to let go of what he's found in you."

Pete smiled for a second before continuing. "The way Frank looks at you...it's the way Patrick looks at me. Especially when he thinks I'm not paying attention. The way he looked at you before we had tapped on the window, when we saw you walking up the road. That was something..." Pete looked down then back up. "There's also you Gerard. You looked at his hand as if you've never had a better glove for your hand to fit. You looked at him in such a way..." Pete stopped.
I was quite for a moment. "...you could just see it?" I asked.

"Like a lightening against a dark storm." Pete grinned.

I laughed and looked down at the ground. Pete had only seen us together once...and he could see the connection...

"You wanna go see what they're going off about?" Pete asked as Brendon's voice carried down the hall.

I nodded and we both got up. Pete patted my shoulder and walked down the hall.
I followed with a small smile on my face. I wondered if Frank was coming to the same realization I was...