Other Books in the SWAT series

*Book 2: "The Bursting Heat" is finished. You can go check it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/350506410-the-bursting-heat-book-2

com/story/350506410-the-bursting-heat-book-2

This time we are following Raphael's life. His past and his present are intertwining throughout the book, trying to make his future the way he imagined it when he was a kid...with his Tulip by his side. But the path is long and there are some hurdles on the way...

Story description:

Alice "Ali" Baker had it all. She had an amazing loving family, a big brother to follow everywhere, and a neighbor who made her heart burst from desire. See, Raphael Romero was all she ever wanted since she was in diapers, and that's not even an exaggeration. From the moment she laid eyes on him, she was by his side constantly. Their families were always joking that they'll get married one day...it wasn't a joke for them. It was a fact they both knew. Well, we all know what happens with plans done in your teenage years - they change, and it's expected...in a way. What Ali didn't expect is for her life to turn on its head and destroy her piece by piece.

The bad news: the one who could glue her together didn't even know where she was.The worst news: even if he found her, she wasn't sure he'll be able to fix her...

-----------------------------------------

*Book 3: "The Perfect Shot" is finished. You can go check it here:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/357545847-the-perfect-shot-book-3

In this book we are going to get a glimpse in Cleo's life

In this book we are going to get a glimpse in Cleo's life. There are a lot of assumptions about him, especially about his love life. But when he meets a girl out of town, he's drawn to her in a way he didn't expect. But her father isn't very happy about it and he is ready to do anything to separate the young couple...

Story description:

Hannah Adams was left with no other choice. Freshly out of university, she couldn't find a job anywhere she tried. So, she decided to regroup, come back to her hometown, where everyone knew her family and was ready to stick their noses in her business...but first, she needed one last night of rebellious freedom, before she became this responsible person that everyone expected her to be. She wanted one crazy night with a stranger, and she got it thanks to this Cleo man she met at a bar. Now, it was time to face reality and became the sweet and innocent daughter of one of the most known men in her hometown.

Problem number 1:
she was anything but.
The solution: not letting anyone from the town know of her true self.

Problem number 2: there's already one man who knew of her not so humble side.The solution: she had no idea...Cleo was supposed to be just a one-night stand for her, but he had other plans...and he was ready to do anything to change her mind...even go against his boss because of her. 

*The book is finally completed and you can go check it out if you haven't yet.
Half of my SWAT boys have shared their stories, who do you think will be next?

Happy reading!
m00nset