The crazy night

|Smut warning|

Cody's pov

It was the night of Geoff's party. We were all 26 and hadn't seen any of the total drama cast since we last all competed.

I arrived to the party and everyone was getting drunk. Geoff welcomed me into the party and I saw Heather. She was my best friend and had been in contact with her but it was still nice to see her.

"Hey heath!" "Hi Cody!" We talked for a while and then I saw Noah. God he looked so hot! He was drinking a beer and looked so sexy doing it. He was talking to Izzy and Eva and then saw me . He blushed slightly and waved. Cody waved back and Heather smirked.

Noah's pov

I saw Cody and my heart started to pump fast. I always loved Cody even if he had no contact with him anymore. I came up to Cody and smiled. "Hey codster" "Hi Noah! " "How have you been?" "Great! You?" "Actually really good!" I couldn't help but stare at his lips. Heather went to her boyfriend who was Alejandro. And then I kissed him.

It felt magical and he didn't pull away! The small kiss turned into a passionate kiss and I pinned him to the wall. I pulled away and asked him a question "Would you want to maybe...I know we just saw eachother again, but would you want to...You know?" He nodded and we smiled. We went to a guest room and lucky there were lube!

We got naked and started to make out. Before I knew it his mouth went from my mouth to my shaft. It was amazing and soon he stopped and I pinned him to the bed. "Are you sure you want to continue?" He nodded and I put lube on my fingers. I put a finger in him and I thrusted it inside him "N-Ngh!" Hearing him in pleasure made me stick 3 fingers inside him and pick up the pace. "Ngh~ Ah!~"

I took my fingers out and put lube on my hand. I put it on my shaft and inserted it inside him. He gasped and I started to thrust in him. He kept moaning and I went faster. "A-AH!~ Oh my god~ Mmm!~" we both were in pleasure and after a while he released his load onto me. I took my shaft out of him "Oh no, what a mess! Why don't you clean it up?~" He smirked and licked Noah's chest clean.

We got dressed and I kissed Cody again. I made a hickey on his neck and made love marks on his neck. I had a special talent to make words with love marks. On his neck I wrote "Noah's property".

Yall I can't do this💀💀 |472 words|