Sea shanty

Takes place of Newf kids on the block. Cody got eliminated but comes back instead of Blaineley. Basically Lindsay and Tyler after Lindsay got voted out because I found this photo

 Basically Lindsay and Tyler after Lindsay got voted out because I found this photo

Noah's pov:

Cody got eliminated last round and things haven't been the same! I miss him so much...I don't care about the million really! I just came back for Cody...

I woke up on the plane and I saw Lindsay and Tyler kissing in a corner. Lindsay's team should have lost not Cody's! I felt so much anger but needed so calm down.

Alejandro kept staring at me like I was his next victim or something. I moved more to the side and he moved with me. "Dude more away" I said sliding farther but he keeps following me. "Sorry Noah, you're just so beautiful".

Don't get me wrong I felt a little flustered but I wasn't gonna cheat on Cody like that! I gave him an awkward smile and got up and went into the confessional.

I was able to get my hands on some tape to cover up the camera and went to the bathroom. Once I was washing my hands the speaker goes off. "This is your captain speaking, Meet us in the cargo hold for the next challenge!".

I went out the confessional and went to the cargo hold. Before I can even make it there I was pushed by chef into THE OCEAN.

Yeah I know how to swim but what if I drowned?! I didn't want to become a Courtney so I kept my thoughts to myself. Chris explained the challenge and I had a hard time getting to our boat.

Alejandro grabbed my hand and onto the boat. I wiped my hands on the boat and grabbed a Paddle.

I knew I was his next victim.

As I was paddling the stupid song ding went off. I didn't want to sing so I just let the others sing. As they were singing and paddling I couldn't stop thinking about Cody. What was he doing? Was he watching the show? Did he miss me?

We got to land first and they made it MY job to take in the lobster?! Izzy should have because she was the one getting them!

I did it anyways and got inside the small house? Once we got inside Chris explained the next challenge. He gave me a fish to kiss and I looked offended.

"Why do I have to kiss a fish?!" I said refusing to. "Close your eyes...Think of Cody..." "Oh...I miss him..." "I know...close your eyes...If you can't be with the one you love-" I closed my eyes and imagined Cody. I kissed the fish and it felt like Cody's soft, bunny tongue pink lips.