My little baby

Here's an explanation: Noah and Cody are married and had been for about 4 years. Noah and Cody did the hanky panky and it ended up working. Cody apparently had a disorder that gave him a uterus along with a shaft. ⚠️He isn't trans! It's a disorder⚠️

3 person pov:

Noah and Cody were prepared for anytime Cody was gonna go into labor but didn't expect it to happen today....

Cody was at the store with Heather shopping for Halloween stuff. Cody's due date was not until November so he didn't worry. They went past the medication isle and then Cody felt it. "Heather!!" She turned her head and saw Cody and the water on the floor "oh shit!!" She puts Cody in the cart that was empty since they had just got into the store and went back out into the parking lot.

Heather put Cody in the car and Cody was in so much pain. Heather called Noah who was at work and once he heard the news he was excited but scared a little. "I'll meet you guys there!" He says then hanging up and going straight to the hospital.

Heather was near by the hospital but people were making traffic so she took a "Short cut". They got there on time and got Cody into a room. Noah arrived a couple of minutes later and ran into the room Cody was in.

Cody was in the bed and looked like he was in pain but nothing was happening. Noah had missed it all and he knew he did because Cody wasn't panicking anymore. A couple of minutes later they being in a little baby and gave it to Cody. He couldn't stop smiling, they gave Noah the birth certificate for him to fill out.

Everything was perfect. Noah held Nicole and happy tears ran down his face. Nicole wrapped her little hand around Noah's finger and he smiled.

They wouldn't change their life for anything.

That was so cringy💀 |334 words|