A night to never forget

|high school AU|

It was the beginning of history class and Noah had this class with Cody. Cody's desk was 3 desks ahead of him so it was a little harder to talk to him.

Noah really wanted to ask Cody to prom since it was coming up in a few weeks now. Class ended and just as he was gonna ask Cody a girl Emma came up to Noah. "Um...Hey Noah....I was wondering if you would want to go to prom with me...?" Noah didn't know what to say.

He saw Cody looking at him because he heard Emma ask Noah. Noah could tell Cody felt like crying. Cody ran out the classroom and good thing it was 6th period so Cody was able to go home. "Uh sorry, I already plan to ask someone else..." Noah went after Cody and saw him in the front of the school.

Noah grabbed Cody's arm and Cody turned around. "Hey Cody, I need to ask you something"
"Oh! What do you need?" Noah took a deep breath and asked Cody. "Would you want to go to the prom with me?" Cody smiled and nods "Of course I would!"

They hugged and it was the perfect moment. They were going to prom together and they were so very happy about it! They went home and talked all night on the phone.

Noah didn't have a second line so when his older sister Stella picked up the phone he heard they're conversation. She immediately put it down and laughed.

After those few weeks it was the night of prom. Noah was going crazy since he was gonna meet Cody at Cody's house because Noah knew how to drive but Cody didn't. His mom took his photo and he went out to his car and went straight to Cody's house.

Noah knocked on Cody's door and his mom answered. She let him inside and Cody was already downstairs applying his cherry chapstick he always had on. Noah was mesmerized at how even more beautiful Cody looked. They took a photo and went to the dance.

The dance was amazing. Yeah maybe they were the only gay couple there but they didn't matter! They were with they're of of their lives and had a bunch of fun. Cody dragged Noah into a slow dance and Noah could feel the stares but ignored it.

And then it happened. Noah had his arms wrapped around Cody's waist and Cody's arms were wrapped around Noah's neck and Cody got up on his tippy toes and kissed Noah. It was for a couple of seconds and then they both pulled away. They kept slow dancing and Cody had his head on Noah's chest.

It was the perfect moment...

|461 words|