Yes yes!!

Inspo is from a TikTok I saw! Btw it's in the future where Raj is a kid and Noah and Cody are his parents!

Cody's pov:

I was sitting at Raj's hockey practice and then he came to me saying he wanted water. I gave him his water bottle and he went back out to play. I then got a message from Noah saying he was at the store and what they wanted to make for dinner.

I got off the phone and looked back at the practice and saw Raj on the ice crying with his broken hockey stick. Cody sighed and opened the door. "Come I'll try and fix it!" I said watching Raj skate to me.

I sat down in the bleachers with Raj and got some tape. He tried to fix it but it just broke more. The coach came out and told him to him to borrow one. He went back out and I just decided he can borrow one and for him not to buy another.

When I was driving us home Raj started to cry AGAIN because I said they weren't gonna stop buy the store to get another hockey stick and not to get Mc Donald's. I kind of wanted Mc Donald's but he needed to be a parent for once.

When they got home I kept telling him No,No,No,No over and over again when Raj kept telling him to buy him a new hockey stick. "What does he want now." Noah said closing his book.

"He wants a new hockey stick but I told him he can just borrow one from the coach!" I said sitting down next to Noah. "You don't need a new one Raj, you have a perfectly good one! Wait borrow one?"

"Dad broke my hockey stick today!!" He said crying a little still. "No I didn't! He broke it while at practice and I tried fixing it but kind of broke it more..." I said patting Raj's back. "Can I pretty please get a new one! The ones from the coach smells like fish!! Please I'll do my chores!!"

"Your gonna do your chores anyways" Noah said rolling his eyes. "PLEASEEEEEEE" "No means no Raj" "But last night I heard you telling papa No,No and then Yes yes!! You must have finally agreed on a movie to watch"

Noah's face turned red and so did mine. I whispered in Raj's ear. "If you don't speak of that again then I'll buy you it right now" "DEAL!" Raj said jumping up and down excited.

I got up and put his shoes and sweater on. I got the keys and told Raj to go and he skipped it the door. I then closed the door behind us and Noah just sat there in shock of what Raj said.

3rd person pov:

Cody talked to Raj about what to be saying about the night and what not to be saying. Obviously he didn't tell the kid what they were doing but he just referred to it as...Watching a movie...

They got to the store and they ended up getting snacks, toys, and the hockey stick. When they got home Noah was reading and when he saw all they bought he closed his book and crossed his arms.

Cody always ended up getting more than they needed so most of the time they went to the store Noah was there making sure he wasn't buying bullshit.

"There hockey stick. Take care of it." Cody said taking it out the box and plastic.