Drama brothers

|Assistant Noah and drama brothers AU|

|MENTION OF SMUT|

Noah's pov:

It was late October which I sometimes found pretty sketchy. Today the drama brothers had their first concert so I needed to be sure everything was going as planned.

The second they stepped onto that stage I knew Trent was crazy. Since their new album was called "Glitter bomb" they were all glittering.

Cody sneezed and I laughed. He was so god damn adorable. Oh and did I mention? I was dating the popstar, girl loved, Cody Anderson. And I didn't regret it one bit!

After A LOT of hours finally they finished. I went to Cody's dressing room and there he was shaking his head to get glitter out of it. He sneezed again and I laughed.

"Noahhh!" He says in a whiny voice as he runs up to me and hugs me. I hugged back and kissed his forehead. "Did you like the concert?!" He asked excitedly.

I nodded. "It was amazing sweetheart" I said before kissing him. He had some glitter and lipgloss on his lips which made me crazier for him.

We pulled away and I ruffled his hair. "You have so much glitter in your hair" He nods. "Trent went all out...He even bedazzled my boots!" I laughed at what Cody said. "You're so adorable".

He blushed at what I said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Well I'm gonna get dressed from this glittery mess" he said picking up his original clothes before the concert. "Can I come with~" I said seductively.

He turned red and I laughed. "I'm just kidding, go change hun". He went into the bathroom and I sat on his red velvet couch while I waited for him. He soon came out in his adorable normal clothes.

I noticed that he still had some jewels on the side of his face. "What's up with the jewels?" I asked looking at them. "Oh, I tired taking them off but I just can't!" He said anxiously.

I laughed and got up and held him close while my hands were on his waist. "Want me to take them off?" I asked as I brushed some of his hair out of his face.

He smiled and nodded. I sat him down at his vanity and wet some of the area off so it would come off easily. "Ready?" I asked before kissing his head. He nodded anxiously and I took the first jewel off with the wet rag wetting the area so it didn't hurt.

He didn't squeal a bit and soon it was all done. "There you go!" He hugged me and thanked me. Soon if was ready to go home and we went into the parking lot. Oh, and did I mention I have an apartment with the love of my life? Well I do!

I drove home since he was a little bit tipsy but not too much. When we got home he got into his PJs and I made some food for us to eat.

I made us some Mac n cheese to eat cause I know Cody goes crazy for it. When he came out of the room in his little pjs and looking so adorable in that moment I just wanted to scoop him up and kiss him forever but I couldn't.

I knew he smelt Mac n cheese because he ran to me and looked into the pot I was stirring. When he saw the cheesy Mac n cheese he squealed of happiness. "Happy?" I asked laughing a little. "Of course! It's Mac n cheeseeees!" He said going into the living room and turning on the TV.

Soon the Mac n cheese was ready and I called him to eat. He was so excited and ate it up. "You still have to eat your broccoli babe" I said before sticking some in my mouth. He shook his head and stood up to get more Mac n cheese. "You can get more if you finish your broccoli." I said sitting him down. It was like feeding a kid but that kid was the love of my life.

He sighed and ate his broccoli. He showed me his plate. "Can I get moreeee?" He said begging at this point. "I still see broccoli on your plateeee" I said in the same tone. He came up to me and sat on my lap which made me blush. He put his arm around me and caressed my cheek with his pointer finger. "Pleaseee~" he said seductively.

God I couldn't tell if he was hot or adorable in that moment. Maybe both? I don't know but I let him. He got up and went to the pot and got more Mac n cheese. I heard him picking up the Mac n cheese from the pot to his plate. The gooeyness made sound and I thought to myself, "Tonight I'm gonna close that door and that's what people will hear along with his angelic moans and whimpers".

I knew it was dirty to think but god I kissed wanted to sometimes i did. Obviously he didn't know what I was thinking but why don't we just do it Now~

I started to hear his moans and his begging and god I was just gonna fuck him right here and right now. I can even feel myself getting hard. I knew that I would probably need to jerk off in the bathroom for it to go away before we cuddled like I promised. I washed my hands and went to the bathroom.

Obviously I just said I was gonna go to the bathroom real quick but I was really just gonna jerk off. After about 9 minutes I came back and Cody sprung from the couch. I laughed and went to him. He laid on my chest while I laid down too. We watched the Scott pilgrim movie and it was my first time watching it.

After the movie which I really enjoyed and so did Cody we went to bed. Honestly I forgot to tell him about having sex tonight since it was so late so maybe tomorrow.

Once I went under the covers we cuddled and fell asleep.

I love my little popstar Cody

|Let me know if you want part two💗|
|1056 words|