TD characters as 5th grade kids

True events from my 5th grade class💕

1: Cody (Junior), Trent(Nathaniel), and Harold (Andres) humming in class

Mr Chris was teaching math to all the kids from his 5th grade class. He heard humming and that was one thing he hated. "HEY" he said slamming his ring that was on his finger on his desk.

"MY HUMMERS, WHY DONT YOU GIVE US A PRIVATE CONCERT!" He said making the kids laugh. "Yeah let's do it!" Cody, Trent, Harold said getting up.

They went through the desks to get to the front of the room and while they did and went in different paths splitting the room in two. As they walked to the front of the class they were getting themselves ready.

When they met in the front Cody stood like a T and Harold went behind him. They impersonated the titanic scene and Trent did an off key background music.

They together said "Scene" then they went in a row and sang the never ending story perfectly making the class laugh. Finally Mr Chris's told them to sit down and he continued the math.

2: Noah (Me) making the teacher embarrassed.

Mr Chris had halfed the class so one part of the class did math with him while the other half did reading. Mr Chris gave the first half of students a math sheet to work on with a group of 4 and then switched the half's. The first half was finishing the math sheet while the second half that was reading was doing the math sheet with Mr Chris.

Noah, Owen, Izzy, and Eva were a group of 4 doing the math sheet. After the sheet the four of them started talking. Mr Chris slammed his ring that was on his finger on his desk. "MR STERECRA, WHY ARE YOU CHATTING"

Noah stayed quiet as the whole class looked at him. "YOU WANT ME TO CHECK YOUR WORK?!" Mr Chris said confidently. "Yeah sure" he said as Mr Chris walked to him. He grabbed his math sheet and the class went silent.

As he checked the paper he looked at Noah and then the page not expecting him to be finished with right answers. He put it infront of him "Stop distracting the other students" he said embarrassed as he walked back to his desk to continue teaching the other half of the class.

3. Duncan (Nathaniel) Break dances

(Don't ask why many of these are during math it's cause all the funny stuff was during math💀💀)

"Okay I gave you guys an example now I want you guys to answer question one and two, if I give you a stamp you can leave for lunch but if you don't once you finish you can go out to lunch" Mr Chris said to the class.

After a few minutes he started to circle around the room looking for students that were done. The nearest person to Mr Chris's desk was Duncan to keep a good eye on him.

He looked at his work and nodded. "Good work Duncan!" He said giving him a stamp that said "amazing!" With a star on it. "YES!" He said getting out his seat and starting to dance. He started to break dance and everyone laughed.

He ended his dance with a pose Noah was sure he saw in a musical called "Ride the cyclone".

(TRUE EVENT NATHANIEL WAS SO FRUITY)

"Now Duncan, why don't you give us a talent show in front of the class!" Me Chris said not expecting Duncan to actually do it. "Hey guys so I'm gonna show you some cool moves! Let's get it!"

He started to break dance and do weird dances till Mr Chris told him to go to lunch.

4: science camp featuring Noah (Me) Cody (Valerie, my ex bff) Justin (Heidi) and Trent (Aaliyah)

Noah's pov:

I said goodbye to my parents through the bus window and not my siblings because they were in school. I was a little scared but I had my best friend Cody as my partner!!

I took a Polaroid photo of me before and people thought I was taking a picture of them like I don't want a picture of a musty 5th grader!!

(My actual Polaroid)

On the way there everyone was singing the wheels on the bus and the driver told us to shut it so we didn't!

Finally we got there and they told us the other school wasn't there yet so we just played until they came. When they came they told us to go to a place where we were gonna have campfires.

Me and Cody didn't listen to anything they said until they said our name in the same cabin!!! We shot up and went with the rest of our cabin.

When we got to our cabin we claimed our bed and I let Cody get the top since he won me to it. I got the bottom bunk and we unpacked.

They went over rules and I was surprised to hear only 3 MINUTES TO SHOWER?! Whatever, we got our hiking shoes on and I got my backpack, camera, water bottle, and some film for my camera.

He went on a hike and we saw a banana slug! We went to eat dinner and the food was bomb!! I was missing my moms cooking though...

We went to a campfire ceremony and they talked about the history of the camp. They talked about how the natives found the land and later made it into a camp in the 1960s.

We went back into the cabins and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and the cabin leader let us hang out for a few minutes and then lights out.

Cody was talking about how he was scared of the natives which made me laugh. We went to bed and we started laughing for some reason.

Justin was making us laugh by him laughing crazily. The cabin leader told us that if we kept laughing we would get in trouble.

We all started screaming when we heard knocking on the window and the cabin leader came to our side of the cabin and asked why we were screaming.

Cody broke the silence by telling the cabin Leader "but teacher the natives are gonna get me!" He did running off his bunk and into the bathroom. We all laughed and she read us a story for us to go to bed.