IF I CANT HAVE YOU...NO ONE CAN...

|Basically yandere simulator. Let's pretend Gwen likes Cody and it's the other way around! Noah's version on the first one and the warnings are ⚠️ BLOOD, DEATH, VIOLENCE!⚠️ |

Noah's pov:

I was walking into school and there I saw him. The most beautiful boy I've ever seen! I knew everything about him! I knew his full name, his birthday, his parents full names, where he lives, when he last ate! Everything really!

I was admiring him from afar until I saw the Gwen girl...it was a rumor that she liked him but hopefully that wasn't true or she's gone

I watched as she gave him a bento box and then the school bell rang. I went to class and during class time I asked if I can go to the bathroom.

Since the nearest bathroom was in the first floor in class I made a special note for Gwen saying that to meet me at the roof top behind the air vent during lunch.

I kept my name anonymous so she doesn't tell anyone and went to the bathroom before going back to class.

Finally lunch happened and while she was eating with MY CODY I got a little surprise ready with the vent.

I waited for away till she came and when she looked over the balcony I turned on the vent and grabbed her. I stuck her head in the vent and blood splattered everywhere.

Everyone was at class by now so I ran to the bathroom and got a mop,bucket, and bleach. I cleaned the roof top and the vent.

I went to the cord room and cut off the security cameras from when I striked and from when I put the letter in her locker and when I cut the footage.

I cleaned the blood from myself and changed my clothes and then desposed on the body. I also got a head parts out the vent which was difficult but I got it.

I burned the evidence and cleaned anything that had my finger prints on it. Cody was gonna be mine!!

The next day I came to school and purple haired girl was talking to him and clinging to him...she brought him sweet and I thought about what I was gonna do with this one....

She was extra clingy and touchy so I guess we'll go hardcore. I went to my friend Izzy's room where she knew everything about everyone even the teachers!

"Hey Noah! Whatcha need!" "I need you to look up this student." I handed her a picture of the girl and she nodded. She knew about my condition that was in 4% of people and I got it. My condition was that I didn't have any emotions but when I found cody...I felt something! It was bright and warm...I can't have him be with someone else...

Anyways she looked up the girl and I saw her ugly prissy face. "Her names sierra! She's in the cooking club, 8/10 strength, and her crush is Cody" Izzy said energetically.

"Thanks Izzy I owe you one!" "You don't owe Izzy anything!!" She said as I left the room. I started to think of a plan and it was gonna work perfectly. I snuck into the nurses office and took a syringe and some medicine that made you fall asleep.

I went to the band club and joined and it was all going according to plan. I talked to Sierra and the way I could gain her trust is by finding a cat keychain she lost in the garden.

It took a while but I found it in a flower bed. I gave it to her and I had gained her trust that easily?! I asked her to follow me and she did. I took her to the equipment room and closed the door.

Before she knew it I stuck the syringe in her neck making her fall asleep. I stuck her in a suitcase and after school I would take it home pretending it had my instrument inside.

When I got home I took her to my basement and tied her to a chair. My parents were on a business trip and my older siblings moved out already so it was no problem getting caught!

She woke up and tried to scream but I had already had her mouth taped. I smirked and decided to torture her until she was...Nothing. In the end I stabbed her and desposed on the body in Gwen's backyard. Hearing her mother scream was the best!

I went back home and fell asleep dreaming of Cody! One day he's gonna be mine...

The next day I decided to tell him so after school I put a note in his locker telling him to meet me at the cherry tree. When he got there I told him about my love for him and he loved me back!

We kissed under the sunset with beautiful cherry leaves falling. BEST DAY EVER.