Radio Killed the Video Star

We see Crypt overseeing the region of the pentagram that is under his control while leaning on his car, smoking with a cigarette despite not being affected by it's nicotine. It still relaxes him somewhat.

(Like this but replace it with a little bit tinge of red in the sky and a Pentagram)

He then turned on his car's mp3 player as he picked out a song.

Suddenly his phone started vibrating on one of his pockets, with a sigh he answered and a nervous voice greeted on the other line.

"S-sir, everyone in the office has been screaming in bloody murder! I couldn't handle them neither the security personnel..." Ah, his secretary a former accountant when she was alive, though Crypt couldn't remember her name entirely, although he occasionally called her Jasmine, but she was still better than any of the horny bitches that he hired previously.

She's a no nonsense, bullshit, horny stereotypical secretaries that of a poorly written porn movie. She's efficient with her job and workload, the only reason that she's here because she killed someone that was trying to rape her when she was alive. That irked him...

"Ok, I'll be right over. Just don't let them into our weapon's room, use an appropriate force if need be" he answered, "U-uhm, appropriate force, sir?..." She questioned

"Pepper spray, taser, itching powder even, if you want. There are some of those in the First Aid Boxes" With an acknowledged "ooh" from her, Crypt dropped the call and drove to his office.

. . .

Sometime later, he arrived to his office. It wasn't even looking like it was special nor appropriate for his stature. To which it is the point in the first place,

Back alley downtown, trash-ridden street? Yup, any Exterminator or Overlord goons would just walk or fly pass through the area

Crypt then approached one of the desolate looking garages and parked his car there. He dialed some numbers and the garage closes, not a second too soon, the "garage" started descending to a hidden basement