"Getting in"

A/N: we are back in business with Twidash! This might not be much of a story but since you all liked the first book, I was lucky to think of a second book! Enjoy my readers!

"Twilight, I don't think I should go now that I think about it."
"Oh come on Rainbow. You are eating signed up already. My parents don't want you to ditch school and not succeed with me. You're going whether you like it or not."
"As much as it sounds annoying, Twiliy right."
"That's easy for you to say. You're already done with school."
"Yeah. And honestly it's not that bad. You only make school bad for yourself."
Seems it's been three days since Rainbow Dash has lived in the Sparkle family. She has been living the happiest days of her life. Especially with Twilight. So far she believed her father didn't bother to come looking for her, which was what she expected.
She, Twilight, and Shining Armor were in her bedroom talking about her getting back into school. She was starting to doubt maybe it wasn't a good idea.
"And with Twiliy by your side, school should be easy." Shining Armor said.
"I guess, but I just don't want it to happen all over again." She said.
"For what to happen?" Twilight asked.
"Simple. Stupid snobs, jock heads, need I say more?"
"Oh don't worry. We don't have those in Canterlot High. Everyone there is friends."
"Boo. Sounds boring."
"Your boring." Shining Armor joked. "At least you don't have work a big job and worry for a pregnant lady."
"How is Cadence by the way?" Twilight asked.
"She's fine. A few hormones but that's what happen when you're pregnant."
"I can't wait to see my new niece or nephew."
"I feel sorry if you get twins." Rainbow said.
"No no. Triplets. Now there's your nightmare."
They both laugh at a joke that could be true.
"Well I better head home and see if Cadence is alright. I'll see ya later. Stay fun Twiliy. You too Rainbow Dash."
"See ya." Rainbow waved to him as he was heading towards the door.
"Tell Cadence I said hi." Twilight said waving too.
"Will do. See ya." Then he left to head downstairs and leave.
"When is your big sister due again?"
"She's not my sister, she's my babysitter. And she should be due in about four more months."
"So is it just me going to school?"
"I'm going with you. We be in the same grade. And Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie are going. They need education too."
It seems those three are going to Canterlot High too very soon. Applejack drop out and needed to be back to support and help her family. Sunset Shimmer wants to pass high school so she can get a better future and fix all her mistakes she's made in her past. Pinkie Pie just loved going I school and wants to meet new people like a kid almost.
"Well, let's hope they'll get help too." Rainbow said. Then she looked at the time and saw they got a little bit of time left. More like thirty minutes. "Hey you know, your parents don't come back for another thirty minutes. So it's just us two right?"
"Well of course. I mean Shining Ar-whoa!"
She was interrupted with Rainbow's hands as they pinned her down against her bed. She looked up at those magenta eyes and blushed. She smiled of how nice Rainbow's smile was and soon she received a kiss from Rainbow.
Rainbow Dash lately have tried to make her kisses not so deeper and rough. She can't help herself that she enjoys Twilight's kisses. They were so soft and nice.
She tried to go slow with the kisses, but it seemed tonight Twilight wanted their kisses deep. She started to make her tongue invade Rainbow's mouth and enjoy the feeling she was receiving. She hasn't felt this good since the treehouse.
Rainbow moaned and pulled away to catch her breath. She smiled "So you wanna be rough huh?"
Twilight giggled and cup her light blue cheeks to kiss her again. She continued with tongue and started to rub Rainbow's breasts by making them slide inside. Rainbow moaned as she felt her breasts being squeezed a little. But she wanted to be dominant player, so she started to unbutton Twilight's shirt and untied her pink how.
Twilight then felt this was so much to do. She hope thirty minutes would be an hour. She started to pull off Rainbow's jacket revealing her tank too with a lighting bolt and kiss her light blue neck.
Rainbow was breathing heavily as she felt her tongue tickle her neck. She even giggled at some point. She pulled down Twilight's shirt and continued to squeeze her breasts. Twilight moaned as she continued to her neck.
But then Rainbow Dash stopped her to kiss her lips again. She then started to kiss Twilight's purple neck making her moan again. "I wanna hear you moan." She whispered.
Twilight groaned in respond as let her continued. She loved feeling Rainbow's love. It was exciting, fun, adorable, and very extreme. Her love on the other hand was nerdy, sweet, shy, and lovable.
Rainbow starts to suck her neck which got Twilight gasps real softly. "Rainbow, not so hard." She whispered.
"Sorry. Been wanting to do that." She said. She then continued to lick her neck and squeezed breasts. She quit the neck quickly and started to kiss her breasts making her moan.
Twilight felt so helpless. But she liked it. She just hope she won't be sexual during school hours when she gets in.
Rainbow Dash was about to unclip her bra to reveal her breasts. Until the door open revealing mrs. Sparkle wanting to see her daughter.
"Twiligh- oh my goodness." She was blushing red as she saw them.
They were blushing too and were surprise. "Oh uh.. hey mrs. Sparkle." Rainbow said a little nervous.
"Hello. Well we just got back from the school and Rainbow Dash is signed up. Congrats sweetie. And we also brought some fast good for tonight."
"Ooh sweet!" Rainbow immediately jumped off the bed and ran out of the room to get their dinner.
Mrs. Sparkle chuckled and gave Twilight the papers. "Remember about what I said."
"I know mom. Sorry. We were just in the moment." She said.
"Let's just hope she's not this extreme in school since she starts tomorrow." Then she walked out of her room.
While Twilight was buttoning her shirt, she began to look at the papers, seeing Rainbow was all settled for school. She even had some classes with her. She hope her school year with Rainbow Dash will be a blast.
She put the papers on her desk and walked out of her room closing the door. She turned around but stop her walking when she saw Rainbow standing there with chicken in her hands.
She lifted one in her hand above her and said "You want it?"
Twilight giggled as tried to reach for it, but them Rainbow Dash lifted it down below her. Twilight tried again and again, and no matter how much she tried to get it, Rainbow found a way to keep it away from her.
Luckily Twilight able to get it but that included her smashing Rainbow against the wall and holding the chicken Rainbow had. She laugh at the fun they had and smiled looking at her girlfriend. "You're so mean." She said.
"Gotta love me." She smirked. She then leaned in to give Twilight a kiss before they ate and went to bed.

A/N: not much a chapter but it's adorable honestly. Plus perverted lol jk hope this chapter gave y'all a smile and I'll be back with chapter two. Have a goodnight everyone!