"Some morning"

A/N: sorry I haven't update much of this. I've been busy with some other updates I haven't updated yet. I hope you his don't hate me and hope you'll love this. Enjoy.

The next day has pass and it was another day at CHS for the students. The sun was starting to come up and some students look so tired.
Twilight was already on the side of the school waiting for Rainbow Dash. She loves getting to school real early. She finally saw her running towards her and was happy to see her. "Where were you?" She asked.
"I told you I had to jog. I don't usually want to by drop off. It's for the exorcize." She said.
"Mm hm." But then something caught Twilight's eye. Then she was full of glee. "Aww look!" She pointed to the ground.
Rainbow looked back was surprised to see a little dog going up to them whimpering.
"Oh my gosh. Come here boy." Twilight bend to her knees to let the puppy go towards her.
The little dog did and licked Twilight's hand and bark looking very happy. "He's such a good boy. Yes you are."
Rainbow Dash smirked. "I guess you're an animal lover huh?"
"Yes. I love doggies. I would love to have one."
Then Rainbow Dash wen to the ground to pet the little dog herself. "Hey boy. You want some meat?"
Twilight looked at her surprised. "Oh um, Dashie I don't think-"
But it was too late. Rainbow Dash had baloney on her hand and she gave it to the little dog. The dog ate the baloney up fast and bark being grateful.
"The dog needs some grub Twilight." Rainbow said.
"I know but I just don't want to get in trouble with a dog on school grounds." Twilight said. "Fluttershy brought Angel with her once and she didn't get him back till the end of the week."
"Oh. Well too bad we can't keep him. Go on boy."
The dog barked and left the two teenagers. He was lucky he wasn't ran over when he passed across the street.
Twilight looked sad and said "I wish I had a dog though. It would be awesome to have my girlfriend, my parents, and my own little dog to have in my life."
Rainbow smiled and got back on her legs to be standing. Then she went to Twilight and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Hey, you'll get a puppy soon. I know you will." She said smiling at her.
"Hopefully. My parents won't allow a pet in the house since they're terrified of a big mess."
"Well do t worry. We can take care of it together. I promise you that baby."
"Awwww see why I love you?" She them wrapped her arms around Rainbow's neck.
"I know. And I love you too."
Then they both shared a kiss together. Neither wanted this kiss to end. But they both knew there was school needed to be started, and Rainbow Dash didn't try to stop kissing her loving girlfriend.
She trapped her against the wall of the school and continue to kiss. "Rainbow..." Twilight giggled as Dash continued kissing. She soon started to feel Rainbow's hand go down her leg. "Rainbow seriously... we gotta get to class."
"Screw class." Rainbow moaned as she started to kiss Twilight's neck.
"Well it's just, we got in trouble the other day and I don't want your second day to go bad again. Plus I hate being tardy."
"Twilight, you only got thirty minutes. Can't we have some fun time? I know we can't after school."
"Why not?"
"Um, Rarity's little outfit for the Gem Spring dance and I really don't see why I need a dress."
"Oh come on. Tonight she's actually wanting to help Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Then tomorrow Applejack."
"Oh. Well I think that's good. Only two days for us both."
"Reason why she's making us last is because she has no idea what to do with your's. It's not an insult, she just finds you beautiful and she doesn't know how to make your dress twenty percent cooler than you."
Rainbow Dash was surprised. "Really?"
"Really, and I can't blame her. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever known."
"Awwww not as beautiful as you Twilight."
"Just come here." Twilight cupped her face to pulled her in for another kiss. They were perfect for each other.
"Get a room you sickos!"
They both looked back and saw two teenage boys looking at them with a disgusted look. They didn't like that face they was giving.
"Um, can we help you both?" Rainbow said still holding Twilight.
"You can help the school by stop being a bunch of sickos!" The short one said.
"How are we being sickos?" Twilight asked.
"Ask everyone! They all agree!" The tall one said.
They both were such nerds. They were probably freshman by how they're immature.
"Well they can learn to deal with it." Twilight said.
"Yeah that's what cause you to kicked out of the Chess Club Twilight Sparkle!"
Rainbow's anger blew up and she wouldn't take their insults anymore. "Alright you little-"
She was about to attack until an arm stopped her and it wasn't Twilight's arm.
"Snips, Snails, leave them alone." Flash said giving them a face. "Just cause they have each other doesn't mean you have to treat them so badly?"
"Yeah we can." Snails said. "You can't tell us what to do!"
"Yeah Flash!" Snips said. "These girls are na-"
"Trixie put you guys up to this huh?"
Then they gave up. They both fell to their knees and spilled the beans.
"We couldn't help it." Snips said. "She'd pay us."
"We're so sorry." Snails said. "We love homosexuals. They're so cool and have more sex."
"You know being a homosexual doesn't mean you always have sex. It just means you have respect for each other. It's the same for straights but mostly them only cause, they share love in a whole different level."
".... same thing with the sex thing." Snips said.
Flash only rolled his eyes and facepalm himself. "Never mind. Just leave them alone please?"
"Okay. Bye guys!" Then the both of them left the other teenagers alone heading into the school.
Flash turned around to the girls and said "You guys okay?"
"Yeah. Thanks Flash." Twilight said as she walked to him to give him a hug.
Rainbow dash made a face as the two of them hugged. Jealousy filled her heart as she clutch her fists.
They pulled away and stopped touching each other. "I'm just sticking up to my friends. I'm glad you found someone special Twilight. Rainbow Dash is a special someone."
"Thanks. And I'm glad I met her too." She said.
"Yeah and you know what?" Rainbow Dash said. "I'm glad I met ya too Flash. You seem as a nice guy. At least Twilight had someone good before me."
Flash smile and felt he could give Rainbow a hug as well. When they hug, Rainbow felt payback being made cause she saw the look on Twilight's face. It did not look pretty.
Flash pulled away and started to head into the school. "See y'all in class!"
Rainbow waved as so did Twilight. When she looked at her, she still saw that face on Twilight. "What's wrong?"
"I understand you're usually full of jealously Rainbow," Twilight said. "But what you did was not cool."
"What did I do?"
"You hugged my ex-boyfriend."
"Okay. So did you?"
"Because I dated him before and that kinda let's me be allow to hug him cause he's like a brother to me."
"A brother to kiss and love more than a friend?"
"Look it's different. Him and I dated for a year almost."
"So?"
"So that does not give you the right to touch him!"
"Neither do you. You're suppose to be with me and all the sudden you're touching him by a hug? Classic Twilight!"
This will not end well.
"Like I said, he is a like a brother to me!"
"Well what am I to you?! What am I Twilight?!"
"You know what you are! And I'm not always only wanting to touch you!"
"Oh so you rather have sex with... who? Sunset Shimmer?!"
"Oh don't ever start that stuff!"
"Well I'm sorry you're not making any freaking sense you egghead!"
"Whatever you jock head!"
SLAP!
Everything was quiet. Rainbow had a shock look on her face for what she had done. Twilight couldn't look at her as she had the pain on her cheek in red mark. Rainbow Dash just slapped Twilight.
"Twilight! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-"
BAM!
Rainbow fell to the ground feeling pain on her jaw and cheek. She never felt so much pain on her before. She couldn't believe it when she looked up at Twilight. She just got punched by a nerd.
They both scared at each other so surprised with what they both just did. They both had red marks on their cheeks. Suddenly.... they both started laughing.
They were both thrilled with what silly thing they just did. They didn't know what was funny about it. They both had issues.
"Why.... Why are we laughing?" Twilight said while holding her stomach.
"I have... no idea." Rainbow said still laughing on the grass. She eventually got up on her feet again. She smiled at Twilight. "Feel better?"
"Very much." Twilight said. "I always wanted to do that. I just hate I did that to ya."
"Don't. I deserve. I started this." She then had a frown on her face. "I'm sorry."
"Me too." She then wrapped her arms around Rainbow and gave her a hug feeling much better.
"But seriously," Rainbow said still hugging her. "My jaw seriously hurts. Can we go to the nurse?"
"Yeah. Let's go. You smacked me hard too."
Then they both laughed and made their way to the school's nurse. You won't believe what their respond was when she asked what happen to them both.
They said they got beaten up by children cause they stole their ice cream cones.

A/N: lmao that would be epic. I hope you guys like the chapter and let's hope I'll be bac with another chapter. Goodnight everyone!