"A punishment meant for fun"

A/N: this one is probably short. Not sure and it might not be my best but when you're doing chores and is finally taking a break it ain't easy. Enjoy Twidash fans!

Before school ended for them two, Twilight and Rainbow Dash were in Vice-Principal Luna's office. They knew what was going on.
"I got a lot of calls from your teachers saying you both went to the bathroom and never came back." Luna said. "I guess what I saw in the halls explains it doesn't it?"
Twilight felt since she was a straight-A student, she had to be complete honest with her. "Yes ma'am."
"So any explanation why the vents were broken when I went out into the halls?"
"It was my fault." Rainbow said. "I was stuck and she was only there to help me get out."
Twilight felt bad Rainbow wanted to take the blame for her. Maybe that's how important love is.
"Well why didn't you call for a teacher's help, and are you sure you both were trying to get her out of the vents?"
"Well I didn't think I needed a teacher's help and... because... I just I could do it.... And I did." Twilight said nervously.
Luna stared at the and went on her computer and said "Well, I search for you both in cameras before the breaking the vents accident, and it seems you both went somewhere together in the janitor's closet."
She saw the camera again and saw Twilight lead Rainbow into the closet closing the door.
Rainbow blushed and whispered to Twilight "I didn't know there was cameras here."
"I forgot about them." She whispered back.
Luna then went to the camera where it was inside the closet. She saw them two talking at first, but ten she started to see them two making out. She raised her eyebrows watching this. Rainbow tried her hardest not to laugh at her face.
"W-W-We could e-explain." Twilight said red.
Luna then turned the camera away so she couldn't see anymore but she made sure to pause it. She cleared her throat and said "Well, very interesting excuses. Because you both skip, and because you're new here," she pointed to Rainbow. "You both are gonna do some dishes and make them clean in the cafeteria. Understood?"
They both didn't really like the punishment. But they believe they must have it since they skip. They nodded understanding.
"Now you both can head to the cafeteria and tell the lunch ladies to head home early from vice-principal Luna."
They both stood up and left the office feeling awful.
She made sure they were away, and Luna then turned the computer back to face her. She pressed unpaused and watch the camera as the two of the kiss.
"Hm that's kinda hot." She said blushing.

They both did not like this punishment. Washing each dish was a pain since they were so dirty. They both had to wear hairnets and aprons so they couldn't get dirty or disgusting. Twilight used the sponges to wash mostly and Rainbow used the rags, both filled with soap.
"Okay, these Canterlot kids are nasty." Rainbow said.
"Rainbow I'm really sorry I got you in this. This is all my fault." Twilight said.
Rainbow smiled and put her supply down so she could walked to Twilight and wrap her arms around her neck and said "Hey it's okay. It's fun honestly. I just wish the kids here weren't so nasty."
"You're nasty all the time." Twilight giggled.
"That's cause it's my duty." She then started to kiss her neck.
Twilight giggled and said "Not right now. We're in the middle of cleaning our mess."
"I know. I just wanna spend time real quick."
Twilight giggled and decided to let Rainbow do what she want for a few minutes. She felts two hands sweet her breasts making her giggle more. Rainbow groaned as she continued to kiss her neck from behind. "I love your giggle." She whispered.
Twilight blushed and placed her hands on Rainbow's light blue hands. "You're so perverted." She said.
Rainbow chuckled and let go so try can continued cleaning. "I can't help it." She said as she grabbed a plate an continued to wash it. "For a egghead you have such a nice body."
"At least your won person who made my day better."
"Why? Someone hurt you?"
"It's nothing. Just I got kicked off the chess club and lost being captain."
Rainbow stopped her washing and looked back at Twilight so surprised. "A-Are you serious?"
"Yep. They kicked me off, because I was having you as my girlfriend and they have someone else taking my place and I don't know who."
Rainbow felt horrible. She felt this was all her fault. She started dating Twilight and because of it, Twilight lost what was real important to her.
"I'm so sorry Twi." She said. "This is all my fault. Now you lost the most important thing that matter to you."
"What? No. To be honest, I was kinda glad. I mean, I'm gonna miss beating their butts at chess, but I will be fine."
Rainbow looked at her and didn't believe her.
"As I haven't lost the important thing that matter to me. You're still here with me. You're all that matters to me."
Rainbow Dash felt her heart stopped. She looked back at Twilight with big eyes and smiled as he was honest and sweet.
That punishment seemed like a good thing for them.

"Hang on. You got some on your shoe." Rainbow Dash bend to her knees to rub the nasty food that was on Twilight's black shoe.
"Thanks." She said as she lifted back up.
They finally finished every dish that was made and was ready to head home. They believe they had to walk since mr. Sparkle's car wasn't there. But they didn't mind.
They were in town passing sugarcube corner. Twilight smiled and said "Hey you want a slushy? They serve the best kind."
"Sure. Why not?" Rainbow said.
Then Twilight walked through the doors to get her a slushy.
Rainbow Dash really wanted to her home but she did want something cold. She leaned against the wall of Sugarcube Corner to wait for her. She felt itchy one moment and started to scratch her arm.
"Contagious much?"
She turn her head and didn't look pretty happy when she saw Trixie staring at her with a smirk. She gave a face and said "And you need what?"
"Oh nothing. Just gotta say, I knew Twilight Sparkle was pathetic before but I didn't think she be a homosexual."
"Hey, don't judge her. There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual."
"Yeah. Because you're one. You're her girlfriend aren't you?"
"Yeah so what?"
"Soo, that explains why se got kicked off the chess team, and I was names to be the captain."
Rainbow gave a face and wanted to choke her. "So you're the one who took her club."
"Yes. And it feels good for many people to listen to me besides Snips and Snails."
"Well you're lucky I'm not in the mood to kick you butt since you're a total jerk."
"Ooh says the faggot."
Rainbow Dash then lost her temper and grabbed Trixie's collar shirt and smashed her against the wall. Trixie had fear on her face. "Yeah you better be scared." Rainbow said.
Trixie then started to laugh. She didn't looked frighten anymore.
"What?"
"Oh nothing. Just I was right about one thing about you. You have a huge temper."
Rainbow then started to realized that she did. Look at what she was doing to Trixie. She immediately let go of her and said "I do not."
"You almost punched me. If you don't fix that soon, you might as well lose your little girlfriend forever."
She saw Trixie was trying to fool her. But she wasn't falling for it. "You wrong. She accepts me, even if I had a temper."
"And that's why she lost everything. Ta ta!" She then threw a smoke bomb to the ground and made herself disappear into thin air.
Rainbow was coughing as the smoke was everywhere. "She's more... of a.... witch."
"Who is?"
She finally saw the smoke cleared and saw Twilight standing there with two cups in her purple hands. "Oh. Just Trixie Witchypants."
Twilight laughed. "She's does remind me of a witch when she wears her hat." She handed Rainbow her's and started to sip her own slush.
Rainbow took a sip of her' sand fell in love with the drink taking a big one.
"Calm down with the drink." Twilight said smiling. "You can get a-"
"Brain freeze!" Rainbow hold we head as she looked more blue than ever.
Twilight giggled and calmed her down making her feel warm again. It wasn't only her purple hands. It was her love that kept Rainbow warm.
She just hope Twilight can still be her love forever if she has a temper.

A/N: not my best but we finally got some food since we haven't eat well this week and am distracted. Hope you guys like it and I'll see you in the next one! Ta ta!