"A Flutterpie sexual moment"

A/N: this is kinda a dirty chapter of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. I hope you guys will like it a lot. Enjoy!

After that visit with Rarity, the girls all had to head out since her parents don't really like having her friends around so much. The only one they're actually starting to trust was Applejack but they don't know yet about her and Rarity.
Sunset Shimmer and Applejack went back to Sweet Apple Acres, Pinkie Pie was heading to Sugarcube Corner, an the rest, well, you'll just have to see.
Fluttershy was heading to her home and Rainbow wanted to catch up with her.
"Hey Twilight." Rainbow said. "Is it okay I walk with Fluttershy? I just wanna talk to her about something."
"Oh sure. I'll see you at the house." Twilight then walked off home.
Rainbow Dash then made it quickly to Fluttershy and said "So Flutters, what gives?"
"What do you mean?" She asked softly.
"I'm talking about the bruise on your neck."
She blushed and covered it with her hand. "Well... it's nothing. I got hit from a ball and it mostly hit my neck and head."
Rainbow smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Come on. I know exactly what that is. It's a hickey isn't it?"
Fluttershy blushed of embarrassment and didn't know what is to say. She didn't want to say anything. But she knew girls like her would never how up on shy girls like herself. Plus she might pick on her.
"Well um....yes. It is a hickey."
Rainbow then had laughter in her system and was laughing her heart out of Fluttershy blushed being more embarrassed. "Oh my gosh! I never expected you and Pinkie to be so dirty!"
"We don't?"
"No you guys are usually innocent."
"Oh. I guess that's a good thing. I mean, it was my idea in the first place."
Rainbow then had her eyes wide open and she got her smile to become more bigger. "Wait. You're idea?"
"Well yes. It's kinda a long story."
"Tell me. Did you guys..." She raised her eyebrows hoping she got the message.
So far she did and looked shock. "Oh no. We never did it."
Now Rainbow Dash just looked so confused. "But I thought you said-"
"I said it was just a hickey. So far Pinkie caught me when I was... looking at stuff online."
"What were you looking at?"
Fluttershy could tell Rainbow Dash will not leave her alone about this. But she didn't have another way to make her go away. Could she trust Twilight's girlfriend?
"Well, if I tell you, you mustn't tell anyone cause I don't know if it's alright with Pinkie if I told anyone."
"Sure thing." Rainbow said.
"Okay, well no one knows, but I was kinda looking at Xtube." She blushed so embarrassed.
Rainbow's eyes widen when she said. "Wait. Xtube?" She could not believe the story she was gonna hear.

(A few hours ago...)

"Oh my." Fluttershy said as she continues to watch the film she was seeing two lesbians kissing on the site she was on.
She does this very often because she likes to get herself turned on. But it is never that good for her. She would want something that is really turning on. Something's she could feel other than herself.
"Hey Flutters!"
Fluttershy screamed and fell off her bed terrified from Pinkie Pie bursting through the door. "Pinkie. You scared me."
Pinkie giggled at her but then looked at the laptop. She saw the two lesbians kissing nude and was blushing red smiling. "Is that Xtube?"
"No!" Fluttershy immediately closed her laptop and was standing in front of it. "I was receiving an email from a random stranger."
Pinkie still stayed smiling and giggled. "So why watch it?"
"Cause I didn't know that would be the video."
"Are you sure it's not to get turned on?"
Fluttershy was embarrassed. Now Pinkie is gonna be making fun of her. Shy girls aren't suppose to be watching porn. That's usually for people who are jerks. And now what can she possibly be explaining?
She sighed and gave up. "Okay yes. I watch Xtube porn."
"Oh my gosh! But why?"
"Because I am not use to being touch and I only get turned on by the noises. Honestly though, Xtube is getting a little boring for me. If I had something much better I wouldn't go on this site so much."
Pinkie was surprised she said. Not because she actually watches porn, but because she was seeing she has never been touch before. She wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing about it.
"So you've never been touch or anything sexually?" She asked.
"No. I kinda wished I was but I don't want it to where we both are uncomfortable and if we're rushing."
"Well then, how come you never ask me to help you?"
Her eyes widen and she looked up at her full pink girlfriend surprised. She couldn't believe with what she said. "Wait, are you..."
"Yeah. I mean you could have asked me this whole time. I'm okay with it. Plus I have always wanted to put pleasure on you."
She blushed and smiled small. Then that's when she finally decided to give guts in. "Do you think it's okay, since we have a few minutes left before we visit Rarity for her big emergency, if maybe you could pleasure me a little?"
"Why do we need to be at Rarity's for?"
"She said it was a big emergency that's happening for the school soon. We have to be there in twenty minutes."
"Ooh. Sounds like she's in trouble. I love danger!"
Fluttershy giggled and before she knew it, she was being pushed against her bed and was looking into Pinkie's light blue eyes. She blushed at the position she being in and she smiled at Pinkie Pie.
"So you really wanna try this out? I could do more." Pinkie said smirking.
Fluttershy giggled more and said "Why yes. But don't do much cause we only got a few minutes left. And please don't be rough."
"Always will be serve for my princess!" She cheered.
Only her.
Pinkie then slowly leaned down to Fluttershy and pecked her lips onto her's. It was a sweet and gentle passionate kiss. Mostly the usual. Pinkie was usually real good with the kisses since Fluttershy was always calm.
Fluttershy cupped Pinkie's face with her hands to make their kiss deeper. Pinkie was starting to like this. The girls were then starting to add their tongues and they've made it to where Fluttershy was moaning a lot.
Pinkie chuckled and pulled away from them both to get air. Fluttershy was wanting it the most since she was breathing heavily. "You okay?" Pinkie asked.
Fluttershy just nodded in response.
Pinkie then placed her lips onto Fluttershy's yellow neck and was kissing it. Fluttershy smiled as her eyes remain closed by this nice feeling she was having. She's never been touched in a long time so she wasn't sure how to behave.
"So beautiful." Pinkie said as she licked her neck.
Fluttershy giggled by the ticklish teased on her neck was going.
Pinkie then went extreme. She started to suck on her neck which made her moan even more. She was actually almost gasping.
"Oh um, Pinkie? What are you doing?" She asked blushing.
Pinkie stopped and looked down at her. "I'm just sucking your neck silly. You don't feel comfortable that way?"
"No. I want more." She grabbed Pinkie's head and made her closer to her neck.
Pinkie smiled and continued to suck on the same spot she was doing. Soon Fluttershy's legs were going up in the air getting even closer to Pinkie Pie.
They continued like that for a minute or two and Pinkie thought she should stop a use she saw a huge bruise on Fluttershy's neck. "I think I gave you a big one." She giggled.
Fluttershy giggled blushing.
Pinkie then looked down to her shirt and placed her hands on her chest. She then started to squeeze making Fluttershy squealed. She smiled as she looked so helpless. "You like that?" She asked.
"Yes." Fluttershy said shyly.
Pinkie then pulled down her tank top and revealed her green bra with pink butterflies on it. She thought it looked so cute. She gently kissed her breasts they were hold by the bra. Fluttershy blushed and watched Pinkie as she did her love.
Pinkie the started to remove her bra to get to the them. But then...
BUZZ
"What is that? It's my dildo playing again! It's alive!" Pinkie said looking around Fluttershy's room.
Fluttershy smiled and lifted up giggling. "That was my phone Pinkie."
Pinkie then felt silly and said "Oh."
Fluttershy looked at her phone and saw it was a text from Rarity. "Oh I guess we better hurry instead for twenty minutes."
"Oh come on. Just a few more minutes?" Pinkie pouted.
Fluttershy chuckled "I'm sorry but Rarity really needs us. But I promise if I visit you, we can continued this beautiful moment." She started to look sexual.
Pinkie smiled and said "Okay. Till next time."

(Back to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy...)

Rainbow's jaw was dropped. "Till next time?! When is next time?"
"Whenever we visit each other I guess." She said blushing.
"Dang. I nene be guess the shy was so sexual. Especially looking up Xtube."
"Well, I never been touched and now I know I'm ready to feel Pinkie very soon. She does a great job."
"I know. That bruise is a beast."
She blushed and covered it. "Promise you won't say a thing?"
"Yep. Now I'm heading to Twilight's. See ya Flutters."
Fluttershy waved to her as she head home her own way and Rainbow Dash went to the Sparkle's home.
When she made inside, she found Twilight grabbing some books and putting them up. She smirked and quietly closed the door. Luckily Twilight don't hear her. Then she walked towards her quietly and surprised her by wrapping her arms around her neck.
"Oh my gosh! Don't do that!" Twilight laughed relief it was her.
"Sorry." She started to kiss her neck while behind her. "Just wanted to surprise ya cause you're so cute."
"No I'm not and why are always kissing my neck?" Twilight giggled feeling Rainbow's tongue.
"Cause I love you. And Fluttershy is a dirty girl."
Twilight's smiled then disappear. "W-What do you mean?"
Rainbow didn't respond and continued to kiss her neck. Twilight stopped her by putting her on Rainbow's getting her to look at her. "I'm serious."
"Nothing. Just she and Pinkie know how to play dirty."
Twilight raised an eyebrow and her body was turned to face Rainbow Dash. "So you're telling me you were with them the whole time?"
Rainbow Dash then understood what she meant. "Twilight come on. That's not what I meant. I'm not hitting on them or nothing."
"So what did you mean when you said Fluttershy was a dirty girl? What does she have that I don't?"
"Are you getting jealous?"
"No. I'm actually concern. And maybe jealous."
"Twilight, there's nothing going on between me and Flutters. I'm just saying cause she had a hickey thanks to Pinkie Pie." Now she realized what she had done. She was not suppose to tell and she just spilled it.
Twilight still looked at her concern and saw she was serious. She sighed and said "I'm sorry. It just, you spend more time by yourself and it's actually making me wonder if...."
Rainbow felt bad she was thinking this about her. She placed her hands on Twilight's shoulders and said "I promise you. Nothing is going on. No one is ever on my kind except you."
Twilight looked at her magenta eyes and smiled seeing truth being made. She just wished she believe her truth she was saying. "Okay. I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I can see why you think that." She smiled at her and gave her a hug.
Twilight wrapped her arms around Rainbow and hugged her back. Seems relationships will be tough and hopefully nothing will get I between those two lovely girls.
They spent the rest of night with Rainbow's begging of help for homework.

A/N: oh boy. That last part you guys can see will get more more interesting. I hope you guys liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one!