Part 8

*1 month later*

Louis' competition on the X Factor was happening right now, I thought to myself as I sat in school impatiently, worring on how he was going to do. If he didn't get in it would completely crush him. If he did get in though he would have to tell my parents about it, which might not be the best thing to do. Either way, he wasn't going to turn out being happy. This last month we have both tried to play it low key, acting as best behaved as possible and letting Lottie, Daisy, and Phebe get the spotlight in the house.

Of course, my parents were now pushing me to eat a lot at dinner. But all the food was catching up on me and I was gaining a ton. When my literature teacher asked me to make a simile of myself and an animal, the first thing I thought of was an elephant, since I am so large. The whole class laughed, glad that they had finally gotten me to listen to their comments to me. The always said I needed to lose weight and called me stuff like "fat pig" or "elephant girl." I used to be able to ignore the comments but they were catching up to me. In P.E. we had to weigh ourselves. I now weigh 128 pounds! That means I gained  a lot...

I can no longer escape the fat filled foods at the dinner table. There was no other choice for me but to start making myself throw up. I started it last week and it has helped me a lot. I know it's a stupid idea but I can't result to excercizing since it takes to long and my parents don't even let me leave the house unless it is for a school related purpose.

Anyway, I'm being selfish thinking of myself as we sat in class. All around you could feel the tension of students desperatly waiting for the school day to end. Normally I wouldn't want to leave school since I was so scared to go home but today I was waiting to hear news from Louis. It startled me when a girl in my school named Ella talked to me.

No one usually talked to me. I was a quiet person and didn't really want to talk in fear of someone betraying me. You thought you could trust someone until you were backstabbed. But Ella seemed nice. Well at least she hadn't said anything rude to me about my weight. However, I wouldn't trust her. "So do you think Louis will make it to the next round?" She asked. She knew we were siblings, most people knew in my school. "I hope." I said "He has been working really hard." "Tell him good luck for me ok?" Ella said. "I voted for him." I smiled a fakely and nodded.

The final bell ended, indicating that it was time to go home. The big moment was coming up. Did he make it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next part tomorrow. It really sucks because I know exactly what will happen next but I have homework so I can't write anymore. I hope I don't forget my ideas. I might write more later, but it depends on if I have extra time. Love you all. :)