Part 2

"Louis what happened!?" I practically screamed at him. In response he put a finger to his lip. I started crying. "Did dad do it?" I asked. I was very scared. If he treated Lou like this who's to say he won't do the same to me or Lottie, Daisy, Phebe, or even mum? Louis nodded his head. "I was asking for it Fizzy. I came up with that stupid idea. The problem is though, that was my dream. To sing. But dad always wanted me to act so that is what I did. After you left the table I mentioned it again. I shouldn't have though. No means no. He got annoyed and hit me. It's my fault anyway and he was a bit drunk." Louis said. That only made me cry harder. "Fiz, please quiet down, it's ok. It doesn't hurt that much." Lou said with a small smile. I knew he was lying to me though so I would not draw attention. But I only cried harder. Lou sighed and got in the bed with me and started singing softly a lullaby to get me to calm down. His voice was like an angel's melody and immediantly I calmed down. That's when I knew that he just had to try out. "Lou..." I said softly. "What is it Fiz?" He asked. "You have to try out. You just have to. It's your dream and you sing so well." "Thank you Fizzy but dad said no. I'm afraid he will break my arm or something." Louis said humorously but I could feel the akwardness as he said it. "He probably will." I said "But sometimes to get what you want you need to overcome challenges and take risks. Please Lou." "Oh alright I guess I will sign myself up tomorrow. Auditions are in two weeks. Do you think you could help me practice? Oh and the time I go to audition is during school so mum and dad should never find out." He said. "Of course I will help you!" I said smiling. "Thanks Louis." Louis smiled "No, thank you Fizzy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was one interesting part right? What do you think will happen next? Ideas anyone? Please note that these events did NOT happen in real life and are based on my imagination. Next post should be up soon. Vote, comment, like, don't be shy! :) Share it maybe? I've been working pretty hard on this particular fanfic.