Part 18

I didn't know what to do or how to respond to the text. So Louis really did care...I couldn't believe I had lost faith in him so easily. I was starting to scare myself. When I was young I thought I was so much different from my parents. I always saw them as bad people and now I was beginning to show characteristics of my mother.

I texted Louis back, saying I could go to the park. Then I went to bed.

*The next morning* I woke up around 11:30 and got dressed in some jeans and a white tee shirt, not caring much for my appearence today. I put on a pair of black toms, brushed my hair and teeth, put on a bracelet to cover my cuts, and headed out the door. I had skipped breakfast, just like how I had skipped dinner yesterday. Like I said before, I didn't care. I kept at a light jog on my way to the park, trying to get my excersize for the day. It was so hot and I was beginning to sweat and feel light-headed and the fact that I hadn't eaten in a while just made my situation worse.

Luckily I arrived at the park and sat down at a bench to rest. "Hey Fizz." Louis said, suddenly appearing behind me. "Hey." I said. "Something the matter?" Louis asked. "You look really pale." "I was just jogging is all." I said. "Oh." Louis said. "Well Fizz, I've been thinking, I don't really think mum is a responsible adult and we can't send you and the girls to live with dad because we don't know where he is. Not like he was responsible either. So I was talking to Paul and management and all the other guys about you all coming on tour with me and then living with me. Of course there would be some things to consider, such as your school and what not but as long as you girls agree, you will legally be allowed to live with me."

Wow. That was a lot to take in. But I answered Louis immediantly. "Yes, of course I would love to live with you Lou! Thank you so much, mum is so horrible and Lottie and Daisy and Phoebe are turning to me to help them and I just don't know what to do anymore and oh Louis the whole thing is so stressful!" Louis smiled. "I've missed you Fizzy." "I've missed you too Louis!" I said, hugging him tightly. "The only problem is mum. I'm sure she won't let us leave and she wn't allow us to leave her!" "I know." Louis said. "We will just have to convince the judge that I am a better guardian than she is." "We are taking this to court?" I asked. "It looks like we will have to." Louis replied.

**************************

As I walked home from the park I felt a great sense of relief, as if all my troubles had been lifted off of me and I no longer was carrying with me a heavy burden. Living with Louis would solve all of my problems at school and with stress and my family. Finally I could live knowing I was safe, with all of my siblings safe and happy. And the judge would have to choose Louis over my mother to take care of us all, afterall she was always drunk and was a horrible mum to us all.

I was feeling so happy that I walked straight into my house to go tell my sisters the news. They were all three sitting in the living room, looking uncomfortable. I couldn't wait to break to them the news, to watch their faces light up with joy. "Girls, guess what! I met Louis today and he said we could live with him!" "Um Felecite-" "Quiet Lottie, let me finish! Louis is going to court and getting us to legally live with him. No more drunken mums or sucky schools. We will travel with Louis on tour and afterwards live in his mansion!"

The girls didn't look happy at all. In fact they looked terrified. Suddenly my mum stepped out of the kitchen. "How dare you leave me and live with that thing who claims he is my son!" Mum screamed. And then everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! I like cliffhangers, they're fun! Anyway, thanks for nearly 925 readers! I never thought that I would get that many. I didn't think I'd even get 100. Now my goal is 1000 readers. Thank you all so much for the support so far! This story is about halfway done now. I am really honored that you all read it and it really makes my day to hear your nice comments about it, and yes I read every single one! :) I love you guys like seriously. Thanks for sticking with the story. You're in for some surprises coming up!