Part 11

*3 years later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, signaling that it was time to leave the comfort of my soft bed and face the world. My alarm was set to play the radio, where the song What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction played. It was always coming on. Just another reminder of "the incident" as our family liked to call it, that tore us all apart.

As you can probably guess, my family isn't over the fact that Louis is famous. Ever since that one night he left to go to bootcamp. Mum and dad started fighting every night and they ended up getting divorced. It's been hard but mum has tried her best moving on and finding someone esle. Although her boyfriends don't last long. Louis has only seen me since he left. We have met a few times at a park he used to take me to when we were little. But the problem is he's always so busy and doesn't have enough time to see me. But I shouldn't complain since Lottie, Daisy, and Phebe haven't seen him in three years.

Lottie is currently going out with Martin, the same boy that she laid her eyes on three years ago. Dad told her to stay away from him but she didn't listen. That was when she went through her rebel stage. Now all she's into is friends, shopping, makeup, and of course Martin. She doesn't care much for anything else. I envy her completely. People at school drool over her, saying she's so pretty. At school I recieve opposite attention.

If I'm noticed at school at all it's so people can make fun of me. I'm the bully's target in a way. I've always sort of been that way but when Louis was around it was a lot easier to deal with. I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems anymore. I feel guilty if I tell Louis because he worries so I tell him everything is fine. He doesn't even know mum and dad got divorced but I think I will tell him the next time I see him. Lottie even has a boyfriend to talk to. I wish I had a boy to make me feel special but I don't. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm self-pitying myself because I'm not. I just feel so alone.

Phebe and Daisy have grown quite a bit in these last few years. They go to school now and learn a lot. They are much sweeter than they were before but they are far to young for me to be able to openly talk to about my feelings. I just miss Louis so much. Everything would be so easier with him by my side. So it's safe to say that these past few years have been hard.

I turned up my radio higher and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and got ready for the day. When I finished I dressed into a lace dress for church and white flats. Then I applied a light layer of mascara to my eyes. I do like makeup but I'm not as into it as Lottie is. I grabbed my purse and was just about to leave my room when I heard my brother's voice on the radio. "So Louis I hear that the band has some time before the Take Me Home Tour. How are you planning on spending it?" The interviewer said. "Well," Louis replies "I was thinking of going home to London and spending some time with my family. Maybe I will take my little sister Felecite to the park or something." "Oh that sounds lovely!" The reporter said. "So glad you boys make time for your family, what sweet gentlemen you are!" "Felecite!!!" Mum screams. "Get down here now! We will be late." "Coming." I mumble and head downstairs slightly in a better mood. Louis may visit me! But I will have to break the news to him about mum and dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not edited. Sorry it's been like a week of no updating, I was in New York but I'm back now. It's spring break so I should be able to update some but next week I won't be able to update as much because of CRCT testing. Wish me luck! More updates soon!