02

Karishma arrived home with her grocery bags, and khala, who was sitting on the couch, looked at her and said, "Tum is ky liye bahar gayi thi? Is ki kya zarurat thi? Tumen hamare sath khana khana tha."

"It's okay khala, ab lana toh tha hi."Karishma replied.

"Okay, come. Aj tum hamare sath breakfast karo gi and no is not an option."Khala insisted.

"Okay," Karishma agreed and and places the bags on the table and took a seat on the couch. karishma noticed that Ruhi hadn't woke up yet and asked, "Ruhi uthi nahi ti kia?"

"No, I checked her also" Khala said and just then, Ruhi came down the stairs, calling for Karishma with the expression of not recognizing anything around. Karishma got up and went near...."hey princess, Good morning." she picked her up. "did you like this place."

"Simran kab aayegi?" khala asked from kitchen.

"She will come in two days. She has some formalities to be done there, so she asked us to come here before her and adjust some things."

"Oh, come, let's have breakfast." she came out kitchen with the tray of breakfast.

"Khala, Ap shuru krn. I will make Ruhi ready, and then we are coming." she ruffled her hair.

"Okay, no problem. Take your time," Khala replied as Karishma moved towards upstairs.
.
.
.

After a while, Karishma came down with Ruhi, and they joined khala at the dining table. Khala gestured, "Come, sit here," and they settled into their seats. Khala initiated, "Let's start."

"So, kia plans han yahan ky liyay?" khala asked with a curious look.

"Hmm, actually, by profession, I am into cooking," Karishma replied.

"Come on, Ruhi, Look, the yummy bites are waiting for you," she fed her small spoonfuls with a playful smile.

"Oh, waoo, a chef?" She imitated holding a chef's hat in the air.

karishma chuckled."Yes, but only in desserts,"

"Chef in pastries, sweets and cakes. like that, that's great," she nodded with appreciation.

"Simran boss has already talked to someone here for my job. so today I have to go there and talk to him," Karishma explained.

"Yeh tw bohat achi baat ha." khala responded, clapping her hands lightly. "If you need any help, I am here to assist you."

"Just for today look after Ruhi for a while. I'll be back soon," Karishma requested, gesturing towards Ruhi.

"It's not a big issue, aur waise bhi main b akeli hoon toh mujhe bhi company mil jayegi, kyun Ruhi?" Khala asked, patting Ruhi cheek. Ruhi nodded with a smile, looking at Karishma.

"With whom are you living?" Karishma asked, looking around.

"Meri bhanji hai, uske saath," khala replied with a smile.

"Hum jab sy yahan ay han abi tak dkha ni unhen. Is she gone somewhere?" Karishma questioned, looking curious.

Khala laughed, "You will see her, but not much. Actually, is badi si duniya mein uski apni choti si duniya hai." She formed a small circle with her hand to show.

"Ahan interesting," Karishma said thoughtfully, swirling her spoon in the cereal bowl. They continued their breakfast, enjoying the company.

____________________________________

Karishma stood in front of the shop named as Sweet haven cafe she was glancing at her phone to confirm.

"Yes, this is the place," she mumbled, with  nervousness in her voice. The aroma of freshly baked goods wafted through the air as she took a deep breath before entering.