19

Next morning.....

In the morning, Haseena was sitting on the couch, deep in thought about the previous night. She knew Piya would obviously remember everything, but what about Karishma? Would she remember? And if she did, how would Haseena explain? "Bas unhen Kuch bi yad na ho." She hoped.

Just then, Piya came out of the room. She saw Haseena sitting there and thought, "Aaj is say bach jaun bas kisi bi tarah." She hesitantly walked over to Haseena and clear her throat.
Haseena looked up at her.

She called her name softly, "Haseena?"

"Hmmm, bolo." haseena said causally.

"Naraz ho?" Piya came closer and asked.

"Nae."

"Gusa ho?"

Haseena shook her head and said, "Nae, aur kiyun hun gy hum gusa? Tum ny tori hi na asaa kuch kia ha."

Piya sighed, "I am sorry, Haseena. Mujhe nahi pata tha yeh sab ho jayega."

Haseena stood up, clearly frustrated, "Piya, tum janti b ho tum ny kia kia ha? Khud drink kia, to kya un ko b krwa di? Aur upar se us ke baad jo un ke samne bola wo?" She put her hand on her forehead in exasperation.

"I know, meri galti thi, usko nahi pilani chahiye thi. But don't worry, trust me, usy kuch yad nahi rahega." Piya said remorse fully.

"Acha, tumhen kaise itna yakeen ha?" haseena questioned.

"Dekho, us ko dekh ke lagta ha pehli baar drink kia ha. Aur pehli baar ka asar different hota ha. Nahi yad ho ga, yakeen ha mujhe." Piya tried to reassure her.

Haseena sighed, "I hope so."

"Chill karo." Piya tried to lighten the mood.

Haseena gave her a look, got up, and walked towards the kitchen. Piya followed her, "Waise tumhen khush hona chahiye, mera shukriya ada karna chahiye. Meri wajah se tumhen apni akloti premki se kiss mili."

As words hit her ears Haseena face showed a brief blush, but as soon as it appeared, it vanished.

Piya nudged Haseena's shoulder and teased, "Haan haan, now don't hide it."

Haseena rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She sighed and continued, "Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tum se kaha kis nay tha unko drink karwao."

"Acha, ab ho gayi na galti. Kya karun, wo bhi pareshan thi, aur main bi tou saath ma ghum galat kar rahy tay." Piya said with a guilt.

"Yeh piyo." Haseena handed her a glass.

Piya took it and asked, "Kahan hai wo?"

"Humare room mein soyi hain." Haseena responded.

Piya gave her a sheepish smile. Haseena frowned, "What?"

Piya rolled her eyes and said, "Nothing. Tum se koi umeed karna hi bekaar hai."

Haseena was about to retort when she heard the sound of the door opening. She looked towards it and saw Karishma coming out, holding her head. Karishma’s eyes fell on her, and she walked over to her and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Both Haseena and Piya replied.

"How are you?" Piya asked.

"Headache." she said holding her head.

"Take this." Haseena quickly, and nervously, handed her a glass of lemon water.

Karishma took the glass. "Aap dono ja kar baithiye, hum breakfast le kar aate hain." haseena said while turning towards the counter.