12

The day was passing with Karishma engrossed in her work but consumed by thoughts of her conversation with Haseena. With doubt, she questioned herself whether she had done the right thing by confessing her feelings or she did wrong. but she knew whatever she did now it's a part of past and there's no turning back now. now the only things she can do is that figure out how to proceed with this or without this.

Afternoon....

Karishma came out from kitchen after doing her work for the day, when she saw Ruhi entering the cafe and called out to her. "Hey Ruhi, how are you?"

"I am good...."she answered coming towards her.

"Ap yahan kia kar rahy ho aur ay kasy." she asked bending to her.

"Mam ny bola ab chuti ho gye aur woi mujy chor kar gye han." she pointed towards haseena who was now in her usual tract to her home.

"Ok ruhi ab humen na jaldi jaldi un tak punchana ho ga, wo kia han ap ko class ky liyay kia kia chiyya wo pouchna ha na. " she tried to gave her reason.

"Ok, chalo baghtay han." Ruhi eagerly said getting excited about herself and karishma chuckled at her.

"Ready......?"  Karishma asked holding her hand and straightened herself.

"Ready......"  she nodded.

As they stepped outside and started their steps to catch haseena. "Haseena..." Karishma called out, when they almost reached near her.

Haseena stopped in her tracks, and looked behind and saw them coming towards her. "Not now." she closed her eyes.

"You're again..." she said as they reached near her.

"Yes, of course, following you," Karishma interupted, with a small smile playing on her lips.

Haseena let out a sigh, to control her frustation before she resumed walking. Karishma and Ruhi shared a look and started to walk beside her.

As they were walking, Karishma thought to seize the moment to began the conversation, "Apko pata hai, Haseena, kal apne humein bohot hurt kiya tha. Reject karna apka haq hai, lekin ap humein kisi aur tareeke se bhi keh sakti thi."

"I am sorry, humne waise react kiya," she admitted, she paused and continue, "But I am glad ap nay accept toh kiya apni rejection ko,"

"Yeh kisne keh dia apse, humne bilkul nahi kia." Karishma soflty chuckled. "Pata nahi kab karenge ya kabi karen gy bi ya nahi,"

Karishma stopped after having a look from haseena.

"Tora slowly chalyay na, Ruhi thak jayegi," Karishma suggested as she glanced at Ruhi, who was walking beside her, holding her hand. Haseena looked at Ruhi and adjusted her pace accordingly, knowing Karishma's stubbornness.

"Apko pata hai, kal raat se soch rahe hain ki bohot badi galti kar di nae kehna chahiye tha wo sab ap say.  yeh jante hue ki ap humein kaise ignore karti hain." karishma said.

"I am glad ap ko realize tw hua."

"Par subh humen realize hua ky humra wo,"  she gestured with hand. "rat wla realization kitna galt ta. humen koi regret ni ha ab."

Haseena stopped in her track and looked towards her in disbelief for a brief moment, momentarily taken aback by her continuously changing statements except the one she wanted her to change.

Haseena stopped and looked at her. "You know what you are stubborn, impulsive, intrusive and what not."

Karishma's eyes widened in surprise, momentarily shattered. despite the cut of words she said. "Waoo, how closely you are observing me and I am the one thinking you are ignoring me."