17

With her stumbled steps Karishma gathered her courage and made her way over to the guy dancing with Haseena. She lightly tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me."

The guy turned around, looking confused by the interruption. Haseena gaze fall on Karishma, "Yeh kiyun ai han idhar." she looked at her with cofusion. she couldn't comphrehend at first.

"You can't dance with her. She's mine!" Karishma boldly declared.

The guy looked taken aback, unsure how to respond. "Excuse me?" he stammered.

She nodded firmly. "Yes, you're excused. You're excused from her," Karishma tried to balance.

After saying she took a stepped towards haseena and then reached out and grabbed her arm, gently urging her to leave. "Let's go, baby,"

"What baby...."Haseena eyes widen in surprise as the word hit her ears.

"Yes baby come...." Karishma said between her hiccups.

"Ap nay drink kia ha?" she asked with concerned after observing her state.

Karishma shook her head, trying to sound serious. "No no, hum nay tw nae kia." she slurred.

With a sigh, Haseena looked towards guy who gave her a questionable look. she with an apologetic smile said, "I'm sorry for this. Please excuse us." He nodded, looking bewildered, and left from there.

As he went haseena looked at her. "Yeh sab kia ha." shee crossed her arms.

"Chalo baby piya ny bulaya ha." she tried to hold her again and herself got dis balanced but haseena with a quick move hold her made her stand straight."Nae drink kia ha na ap nay." 

"Bas ittu sa." Karishma said while making gesture with her hands in air.

"Hmmm.... dikh raha ha." haseena said to which karishma giggle in response.

"Chaliyay ab yahan say....."

As Haseena guided Karishma through the bustling crowd, she hold her though her arm as she felt the Karishma's unsteady steps against her side. With each stumble, Haseena tightened her grip, to keep her upright and safe.

As they walked away from the commotion of the party, Haseena turned to Karishma with a furrowed brow. "kiyun ap nay itna drink kia ha, ap ko nae pta ta wpic ghar bi jana ha ?" she asked.

Karishma shrugged, her words slurred as she tried to explain. "Hum nay tw nae kia ha." karishma said again to which haseena gave her a look. "wo tw Piya nay bola... Piya said it was... yeh humra dukh ha, aur dukh ma peety han." she said in fragmented words.

Haseena sighed, realizing that how is Piya when it comes to parties." You know you better not to listen to Piya when it comes to drinking," she chided gently.

"Ap nay us ky sath dance kiyun kia aur humry Sath nae?" she blurted out.

Haseena paused, her gaze soften,  " is bary ma hum bad ma bat kren gy," she said gently.

But Karishma was too caught up in her emotions to listen to her. "But dance... humen ap ky sath dance karna ta," she babbled.

"Abi ghar chalty han, bohat dare ho gye ha, dance phir kabi kar layn gay?" she reassured her gently guiding Karishma towards the door.

Despite the protests, Karishma allowed herself to be led away, her steps were unsteady as she clung to Haseena for support. As they finally stepped out into the cool night air, Haseena couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over her.

Haseena gently guided Karishma to sit down, ensuring she was safe and comfortable. "Stay here, Karishma. I'll be right back,"

But Karishma, still feeling disoriented and unsettled, insisted on following Haseena. "hum bi ayan gay ap ky sath," she mumbled, attempting to stand up from the bench.