Sun☀

DogDay POV

CatNap...as creepy as he might be...he didn't mean any of this...right? I should think about it a lot. He did this to them...He did this to...her...I sat there trying to find some strenth in my body to break these restarins. I see a person walk up to me...They, used to...work...here

 "You...Your Poppy's angel...Come to save us...Nothing left to save, not here...Your in CatNap's home Angel, their home. Millions of eyes are on you now...watching...waiting...hungry. They want nothing more thn to crawl beneath your skin. To eat you bit by little bit- fill what empty inside themselves...That thing...CatNap, The Prototype is his god and this is what he does to his heretics...These little toys follow CatNap to avoid that very fate. And in return they are fed- we tried to fight The Prototype's control...I'm..the last of the Smiling Critters...Listen to me- You need to get out of this place! You need to live! You and Poppy can fix this! End this madness, the torment..." 

The person walks up to me and picks me up "Stay still." They say as they get some sharp object and cut off the restraints "Your coming with me" They say and then put me of their back "A-Angel w-what are you doing?" I say quietly and they smile "I'm taking you to Kissy, she can help you" They carry me to the tunnels and put me down "Do you think your strong enough to crawl through the tunel?" They ask and i nod slowly, i dont want to bring them anymore pain of dealing with me. They crawl into the tunnel and slowly follow them "Oh yeah, i'm Player by the way" They say as they leave the tunnel. Im too scared to come out...I sit there and listen quietly to Angel talking with Poppy

"Come on DogDay, don't be shy" I slowly pill myself out the tunnel and Kissy growls at me until she realizes who I am "Hey DogDay" she said quietly and I waved. Kissy left to go get something and I stayed with Poppy and Player. They looked at me and smiled "You deserve to live as much as everyone else." They smiled. I nod "Thank you so much. You are an Angel sent from above" They sit down next to me and pet me on the head "Thank you so much DogDay"

 I start to cry and hug then tightly "A-Angel thank you! That means so much to me!" I cried and cried for a long while until they said "DogDay- Your crushing me!" I get off then and laugh a bit. Kissy come back "Alright, so I found a wheelchair because you look like your in pain while crawling around like that" I blush slightly, did I really look like that? My gosh...Kissy picks me up and puts me in the Wheelchair. Poppy smiles at me "Come on lets go" Poppy says and her and Kissy leave. Player looks at me with a serious face "Lets go." They say quietly and push me down the hall with them. They had told Poppy that they would keep an eye on me for now...I-I wonder why...? "Hey, Angel?" They were busy doing a puzzle but they listened "W-Why did you keep me with you..?" I asked and they look at me "You're cute and Traumatized" My face turned red slightly and I nodded. Honestly I feel useless right now. Angels just pushing me around and doing all sorts of stuff. They're even talking with some random child named Ollie. I stare at the floor and thunk about her....then I look at Angel. They remind me of her...