☀MamaDay🌙

DogDay POV

I'm sleepy... But its like 4pm and my legs are sore so why not take a small walk...Hm...I get up and gently pat CatNap who makes a purring sound "Aww" I saw under my breath and then I walk off to go see where everyone else went. I walk past Angel's room and then back up, I go in to check on them. I smile softly "Cute.." I say under my breath as I slowly close the door, they're provably so tired from dealing with the bull crap that has happened. I see a mini crawling around and I just walk in a different direction to avoid having a panic attack.

CraftyCorn and Bobby are talking so I walk up to them "Hey guys" I say and they smile "Was good Day!" I high five Bobby and then sit down "Ah, sorry...My legs are sore at the moment" Crafty turns around "Was it the surgery? That was weeks ago...Should we get it checked with Kissy?" I shake my head "No, its not that...Something else... I prefer not to talk about it right now" I sigh and Crafty nods "As long as you okay" She turns around and goes back to painting. Bobby smirks "Speaking of which, I have a question. That involves CatNap"

 I glare at her "Shut up" She giggles "CatNap did you so hard your legs are sore, and you kinda just got them back" Kickin' Chicken comes around and gives me a playful punch that hurt so fucking much "Hey man! So, I heard about what happened with CatNap and you! Congrats!" Crafty backs up as if she knows something. Kickin' looks at Crafty and then back at me "Now, its our turn" He pats Crafty on the back and she blushes "Oh no.." she says quietly. I laugh a little and so does Bobby.

Alright time to go check on everyone else. I hear crying and so I go to see where its coming from, it...its...Kissy...? I sit down next to her "Kissy! What's wrong?" She wipes her tears "Oh my! S-Sorry DogDay I didn't noticed you there!" I get her a tissue "Its alright" I notice a picture of Kissy on the wall and look back at her "Lovely, its alright" I say and she hugs me "Thanks Soleado" 

She gets up and I hold her hand "Come on, lets go find Boxy and Huggy" we take a nice walk around Playcare and Kissy starts singing to herself "Come along down with me...You're not alone, you will see...The children, they have each other...And each other is all they need..." I love that song...

I listen to her as we walk and I smile, she has a beautiful voice for someone who doesn't speak much except for around her boyfriend and her closest friends.

Huggy and Boxy are talking about stuff. Huggy gives Kissy a hug and a kiss. He noticed she had been crying "Kissy... What happened?" She looks down "Just, doing some long and hard thinking..." I look at Boxy "You should go" Boxy nods, he gets very sensitive when anyone brings up what it was like when they were kids/alive. We're all in our 20's now. Boxy being the oldest, me and CatNap are 22 years, Kissy and Huggy are 23. Poppy is 21

Bro, I just listened to Sleep Well by CG5 and it was fire!