🌙Wow☀

Guys This Is Lulu, my new smiling critters OC, yes she is a ✨fairy✨ I was just tried and bored so I made it with AI instead of Gacha.

DogDay POV

Y'know, it's good that there's more of us than we know.... Now, we can get to know everyone else! We're all kinda like a fucked up, traumatized, broken family! Hehe...I hate myself- I'm sitting on the couch and then CatNap comes in holding Boxy Boo's hand while sighing "Hey Sol" he says and I wave without looking up "Hi Theo-" 

I finally look up to give him a kiss "May I ask-" CatNap shakes his head and cuts me off "He accidentally scared the new smiling critter and she threw glitter in his eyes-" Boxy Boo sighs "Ow- Yep... And for once I wasn't trying to eat y'all " CatNap nods "Come on, let's go wash out your goofy looking eyes before you become as blind as AxolotlQuestions" 

Boxy Boo hits him and CatNap laughs as Boxy Boo says "I can't fuckin' see! Fuck. Sorry, I just have terrible anger issues..." CatNap nods and takes him somewhere "I know, but Player seems to calm you down~ You two get along pretty well" Boxy Boo blushes and tries hitting CatNap but it fails "Your lucky I can't see you right now!" I laugh and so does CatNap. 

We've kinda become the parents of this area... W-Wait... What would I be..? Uhm...I've been told I act like a mom...I never had one, so it feels good to know I'm being an inspiring person for someone else.Oh Shit- I almost fall over when a light blue fairy spawns in front of me "Uhm...hi?" I say and she waves, guess she's not a talker....I look in the direction CatNap went and I go to follow him. 

Once I finally find him in this big ass Playcare I hold his hand "We haven't had a moment by ourselves for awhile hm?" I say and he looks down sadly with a nod "That's true..." He says and then we sit down and look at the blurred window with a smile, that's the closest we are ever getting to seeing moonlight... We've never left this place, and the one time we did it wasn't nighttime so we never got to see the moon in real life "So, is Boxy okay?" I ask while meaning in him "Yeah, I left him with player" I nod and pick up two mini's and let out a sigh on relief. I kiss CatNap and he hugs me tight

Babies, have y'all heard SMART by LE SSERAFIM?! Its so good🌺