Fucking Heretic...

Tw: Spicy stuff, and DogDay being top😭

CatNap POV

Normal fucking day, yay. I am gonna go talk to Sunshine now, where the fuck is he. I walk around Playcare for awhile and he's not there or hanging with the girls, maybe he's in the game station. I see him talking with Player and Boxy, boxy definitely likes Player. I walk up to them, damn DogDay got a fat ass- "Hey Babe, can we talk?" I say and DogDay looks at me and nods "Sure" He nods and then looks was at Player "Excuse us Angel and Boxy" We go to a private area and he looks at me  "What do you wanna talk about?" I hug him "I'm so sorry Sunshine! I didn't mean to fucking make out with you forcefully like that!" He laughs and hugs me back "Its alright Moonlight, feelings are feelings we all get them sometimes"

 I let out a sigh of relief and he smirks "But...I'm not gonna let you off that easy~" I blush slightly "W-What?!" DogDay steps closer to me and I back up "DogDay are you okay?" I ask and he nods, I know DogDay isn't a person that gets turned on by things easily at all so he must be messing with me right...? DogDay kisses me "Oh how things have changed hm~?" I blush more as he pins me against the wall "DogDay what the fu-" Ah! Damn it! DogDay keeps kissing me and he looks up at me "Why so shy now~?" I think that was a general question. 

He runs his fingers along my tail and then picks it up and stares at me, shit he knows- he smirks and I blush more "DogDay don't you fucking-" He starts to stroke my tail gently "Ahh~ fuck you Sunshine!" I say and he laughs "Love you too love~" 

He kisses me again and then drops my tail "You enjoyed that don't lie~" I nod and he smiles "I know you did" I cross my arms "Fucking heretic" I say and he giggles "I'm not a heretic, I just don't pray to slendy fingers"  He says I stare at him "Don't make me tickle you." I say and he runs off "Fuck no!" He says and I nod "Yep, that's what I thought" Damn, for a heretic he's fucking good at bring a top, but that's my job so it won't be happening again...

DogDay POV

Oh my stars I just...Oh my God! This is so embarrassing! CatNap's probably mad as fuck right now! However...If I'm being completely honest that felt good. Now we are equal. That bitch thinks that he can just fucking make out with me forcefully and I'm not gonna do anything about it? Haha~ He he's another thing coming~