Exp. 11☀, The Dog

Soleado Martinez, a quirky and excited child. He always tries to look on the bright side of things and is always looking to befriend a lonely person... Perfect.

Case 11 woke up not to long after the transformation. He is very quiet and doesn't talk much at all. He an do normal tasks. We asked Case 11 to write his name. He wrote it but was confused when he looked his name. His memories are still there but he doesn't understand them. We tried to get him to socialize with the other experiments but he didnt want to be with them. He seems to be distracted by the way he looks, specifically his hands. He'll get used to it eventually. Case 11 refuses to talk with anyone. 

We put him in a room with a mirror and a picture of cartoon DogDay and played the personality he's supposed to have, Case 11 will leave the room when he accepts his new identity. 

Case 11Is a quirky character, Case 11 Suffers from autism and ADHD and autophobia. Before transformation he would hug someone's leg and not let them go. After the transformation he cries daily, seeing as we put him in a room by himself. He was very happy when he was in the same room with different experiments. 

Case 11 seems to be bilingual being fluent in Spanish but has no idea why he is.

We took notes on how the interview went with him

"How are you feeling?"

Case 11: Dizzy...

"Does anything hurt?"

Case 11: My head

"What is you name?"

Case 11: Soleado Martinez...

"Do you recognize that name?"

Case 11: No...

"Do you recognize anything?"

Case 11: No...Where's Shi?

"Who's Shi?"

Case 11: I don't remember... All I know is that I feel close to them...

Case 11 Seems to recall having a relationship with Shi-yan, a girl from the Playcare who is normally quiet and keeps to herself. We will look deeper into this later