🌙Our Friend Looks Like Something Used For AMSR☀

CatNap POV

Y'all know my dumbass, I rarely like people. Anywho I'm chillin' Y'know minding my business when I hear something in the vents. So what does my stupid self do? You guessed correct! I become a teenager in a horror movie and investigate. 

I peek into the vent and then I hear "Yo" I scream and fall backwards. This orange slime like guy comes out the vent and lands next to me "Skill issue, you good bro?" I nod "Yeah I'm good" I look at him, he looks very squishy. 

He holds out his gooey hand "Names Gooeyboy, nice to meet you" I take his hand and stand up "CatNap" he nods "Youre tall"  I look down at him "That's crazy" He looks at me "Nah jit trippin" he says sarcastically and then we both just end up laughing at how goofy we sounded even though we where just joking around with eacntohero. 

We both look at each other and smile "You're my friend now" He nods "Heck yeah!" We hang out, chat and get to know each other. I look at him "Wanna meet the others?" He nods and I stand up. We walk over to the other smiling critters, there's like 19 of us know but we are kinda a family. I mean we've met so many new people in the span of months! It's so good meeting new people I never met before, and seeing my brother again. Because I missed him

After everyone gets to talking and getting to know each other DogDay taps me on the shoulder "Lets talk privately" I follow him to a small area and he looks at me "Theo, you've changed" I nod and look around "Yeah, you too Soleado" He hugs me "I love you" I hug him back "You better" he laughs and we hold hands. We decide to walk around the factory, seeing what everyone in their own world doing they're own things.

As I'm walking I look at everyone around me and I look at DogDay, I smile as I realized, how much our broken family has healed and grown to care for each other. It makes me smile, a real smile.

I do not own Gooeyboy, he belongs to: @gooeyboy123

Hey babies, I love y'all and thank you so much for reading this story! I know, I've been gone for awhile and I apologize, I have summer school. My next Poppy Playtime story will be about Kickin' Chicken and CraftyCorn but its in FNF (Friday Night Funkin) if you ship them too stay tuned because DogDay and CatNap will be in it. I am not in the FNF fandom anymore hut I just got the idea to make it so what's stopping me?

And for any of you guys who are wondering (None of you-) Ask Poppy Playtime and Project Playtime, Hazbin Hotel, Garten Of BanBan, and FNAF is still open! Leave your questions in you want in this thread specifically. Keep in mind your question will be in a YouTube video anf also Tysm for 600+ subs omg!

Stay safe y'all

-Minji