🌙What Are You-☀

Mini's POV

👁👄👁

CatNap POV

I hate the fact the I'm built like an enderman. DogDay is looking cute as normal. I think his stiches on his waist are healing pretty well. DogDay is still not like his old self, I don't mind but i kinda miss it. I remember he would become fucking Mickey Mouse and say 'Hiya CatNap!' Now he's acts like a tired hot guy with severe trauma and depression, its adorable and sad. Plus he built like a mom. If I'm being honest I would totally go fuck him, but we aren't the same species and also he technically just got surgery, but god damn he thicc! He hates it when I say that, but its true... 

But I am curious on how Baby Long Legs was made because they forced Mommy and Daddy to have sex to make him, also I over heard them saying they wanted to breed us and that's weird as fuck. DogDay's and Bubba comes up to me and we start talking about science and nerd emoji shit.

DogDay POV

Me and CatNap where talking with Bubba when CatNap started staring at me like he does when he's mad or upset with someone, maybe Angel roasted him and hes mad that he's right. I sigh "Sorry, Bubba. We need to go" I say and Bubba nods and goes off to probably go talk to Bobby. I drag CatNap to a different area "Why are you mad?" I asked calmly and he kept staring at me, I blushed slightly "Okay...The staring is making me a bit nervous..." I kiss him on the head and then pet him "You know if anything's wrong you can tell me, you know that right?" 

CatNap didn't reply...I know he's alive because he's breathing and his tail is moving but besides that he's not moving at all. As I turn around to walk away he pulls my tail lightly and I blush "Why'd you do that?!" I ask, my face is probably red as fuck. Just then CatNap pins me to the floor "CatNap, what are you-" he kissed me and then kept looking at me "Your so cute when flustered" he says and I blush "Can you get off me?" I ask and he smiles "No." Ugh....my face heats up and CatNap smirks "Your tail is very fluffy" he says and touches my tail...Fuck, fuck fuck "S-Stop that" I say quietly and then he looked at me "Why?" I can tell he's not gonna stop being like this...I sigh and he smiles "Mine" he keeps doing it for while and im just sitting there...Help-

Eventually he feel asleep, thank the stars oh my god....