Exp. 1188, Cat... Nap

Theodore Grambell was a troubled orphan who attracted his counselors' concern. Since initially assumed that Theo's wasn't real, it's implied that he did not have any other friends at Playcare.

Based on his interactions with counselors and subsequent events, Theo is a master at stealth and covering his tracks, he was able to steal GrabPack a with two Green Hands, escape Home Sweet Home at night without getting caught by Security, and break into Joel's office during his lunchtime.

Theodore received instructions from 1006 to open a maintenance door in Playcare using a stolen GrabPack  and a  green GrabPack hand. Following The Prototype's guidance, Theodore attempted to open the door, potentially with 1006's intentions of allowing the orphans to escape. However, due to his young age and lack of understanding on how to operate the GrabPack, Theodore ended up getting electrocuted by the Green GrabPack Hand and needed immediate medical attention. 

Joel Sinclair and Thomas Clarke, upon hearing about the incident, concluded in a phone conversation that Theodore's imaginary friend was responsible. They specifically mentioned that the maintenance door required two people to operate. Thomas himself claimed to have seen Theodore's imaginary friend.

Despite Theodore's injury, the actions prompted by his imaginary friend continued, leading to Theodore being turned into CatNap.

We had other children that were great candidates but Theo will definitely work for this, and maybe it'll teach him a lesson.

After transformation, Case 1188 woke up but didn't have any reaction to his new look. He sat there and stared. Menacingly. 

We tried to get him to socialize with the others but he wouldn't, he did show slight interest in Case 11they sat next to each other for awhile and Case 1188 turned his head to look at him, a small blush showing on his face before he looks away, that's progress. 

We tried to interview him but it didn't go as planned.

"Hello Theo"

Case 1188 did not reply

"How are you?"

Case 1188 did not reply

"You know you won't be able to just sit there and stare at me correct?"

Case 1188 did not reply

"Theo?"

Case 1188 did not reply

"Look, your stuck here and nothing will change so just talk"

Case 1188: The Prototype Will save us.

"No ones gonna save you, he's in a different area."

Case 1188 seems to be following and supporting 1006, they have some connection that we have to destroy because 1006 is unstable and might hurt Theo again.