🌙W-Who are the 'Five Missing Kids'?! And what is the bite of 1983?!☀

I'm bored! Hehe! FNAF + POPPY PLAYTIME CROSSOVER BC YES 

DogDay POV

I wake up at 4 and then kiss CatNap on the cheek, he's not gonna get up until 5:30....I go to check on Angel and they're sleeping peacefully. Suddenly I hear someone say "Where are we?" And I look outside, I see 6 kids looking around. What the hell happened to them....? 

One if them looks at me, he outs his hands up as if he's reaching for something but he's looking at me and I look at them "Who the-" I say and one girl, outs her hand on his shoulder "Ev, we talked about this, when we teleport into random places... Don't try to befriended the animals" 

He puts his hands down and she smiles "I'm watching you while Gregory isn't, he's gonna kill me again if I don't keep us safe" Another kid picks up a tiny CatNap "Ew" he says and drops it "Its purple!" He says I tilt my head. 

A girl with blonde hair and no arms sighs "Jeremy.... Bonnie is purple-" the room goes silent "Oh shit your right!" He laughs I finally decide to speak to them "Who are you?" They look up and the girl with black hair stands in front of all 5 of them "Who the fuck are you." Hehe, I'm in danger :) 

"I'm DogDay, might I ask..How are you here?" One boy shrugs "I dunno, I'm Gabriel by the way!" I shake his hand and he points at the boy with bunny ears "That's Jeremy" he points at the armless blonde girl "That's Susie" he points at the kid with bandages on his head "That's Evan, he's.... Not to good with speaking" he points at the girl who's looks like she's gonna kick my ass "Thanks Cassidy... Uhm, she's harmless.... Mostly" He then points at a kid with an eye patch and fox ears "That's Fritz!"

 I nod "Nice to meet you all" Gabriel smiles and Susie puts her head on Cassidy's back and sighs "Bae, Baby, calm down. He's not gonna do shit to us, he can't do shit if he wanted to, we're ghosts" I- Wow "Wait, your dead kids..?" Fritz rolls his eyes "Nah bruh we're grass" Gabriel sighs "Yeah, we are" I-I didn't know that there were other's.... Interesting... I nod slowly and then I hear the others waking up "Uhm, the others are waking up... Maybe you'd like to meet them"

 Cassidy crosses her arms "I will-" Susie looks at her "Cass!" Cassidy sighs "Fine!" I laugh a bit and I look at the one that can't talk well then back at them "So, if you don't mind me asking how'd you die..?" They all looked shocked and then sad "We where all killed by...." They all look at the kid with glasses "William Afton...Mr. Afton owned a pizza place called 'Freddy Fazbear Pizza' and at some point we all went there. He told us something and then to follow him...Next thing we know we wake up as robots forced to entertain and shit

Gabriel seemed pissed while saying that, Fritz hugged him and Gabriel sighs. Cassidy puts her hands on her hips and then sighs while looking at Evan "Except for Evan, William Afton was his dad so he'd never kill him" I tilt my head I listen to them "Evan was killed by his brother on his 10th birthday... He can't even remember who killed him...He just knows his death" I nod and look down 

"I-I understand"

Jeremy looks shocked "Y-You... What?" I sit down "I understand, what its like, having your childhood taken from you and forced to entertain" I wipe my tears and all 6 of them hug me.

(I would add the stories of how the 5 missing kids were killed but its too long, Love y'all - Minji)