🌙He's Good With Kids☀

CatNap POV

I believe that DogDay should...erm...re meet the Mini's. I wake up DogDay and he looks at me "Mm?" He says quietly ad I pick him up "Come on, lets go see the mini's" I say and he looks terrified "No-" I gently shut him up and then place him next to some of the mini's who eventually look at him and then stare, causing DogDay to cry.  I pat him on the back and wipe his tears as I look at his adorably clueless face "It's okay baby, they won't hurt you" they better not or they are not gonna see tomorrow I'd they do. 

After watching DogDay play with the mini's I notice hoe good he is with kids, perfect for the future. DogDay smiles calmly as he puts the rest of the mini's to slep, normally I just use my smoke on them because I can't get them to sleep! Them little bitches have to much energy! Do they ever get tired?! But DogDay just straight up figured out how to get them to sleep, I am shocked honestly. Honestly if we could cross bred I would totally fuck his thicc ass.

 DogDay turns to look at me and left our a sigh of relief as he means on me for support "I hate you" he says quietly and I smile "I love you to Sunshine" his tail wags and I giggle under my breath

Player POV

They are very cute together, even Ollie thinks its cute! DogDay is learn on how to talk again. Aw, this is making my hear melt because of the cuteness!