Moon🌙

Player POV

Poor DogDay. He must he really lonely by himself. I just find it crazy he calls me Angel when I am far from an Angel, but that won't help him to know that. I an finishing the last bit in this stupid puzzle and then I push DogDay "Your very big DogDay," I say and he sighs "I get that a lot, heh" He's too cute. As I stop to fixing something I notice DogDay looking at a poster At his past self and..That unicorn girl... What was her name again... Crayon corn...? Shit. I think he's crying 

"Yo, what's wrong?" I say quietly while sitting next to him "S-She was my best friend..." Aw, he's lonely... "I'll be your friend" he smiles and hugged me "DogDay- My spine-" he let's me go "S-Sorry Angel! Oh my god are you okay! Is anything hurt? Do we need to get a paramedic? I'm so sorry!" He's so wholesome. I pat him on the head "DogDay, you need to stop apologizing so much. My god"

CatNap POV

Alright, where did that littl- Wait...Where DogDay?! I turn to the tiny bitches aka the mini smiling critters "I told you guys to watch DogDay. Where did he go?! You ate off his legs so he couldn't do anywhere that quickly, even if he was crawling so where did he go?!" Fuck...My god these little shits had one job! One fucking job! How do you mess that up?! Watching a legless dog monster that is too weak to do shit. How do you lose him so fast and there are millions of you?! 

The mini critters look at me and then down "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... Come in mini's. Lets go to church so we can praise Prototype for being the one to save us. The mini's followed me and we walk to the Playcare and then we all start praying to Prototype and then we all stop " Come on, mini's. Lets go" they all crawl off in different directions and I simply can't find that small bitch running around with a grabpack and shit.