☀Wholesome🌙

CatNap POV

It's like 6am and I nudge DogDay "Sunshine get up" He doesn't move "Mm, I wanna sleep" he says and I sigh "Why are you like this..." He nuzzles me and I can't help but smile at him. He's too fucking cute! 

I pet him on the head "Come on, get up" he finally opened his eyes "What time is it?" He asks and I look up at he clock "6:03" I reply and he sits up "Fine" I kiss him "I love you Sunshine" he smiles back "Love you too Moonlight" He says and gets up to wake up Player, honestly Player sleeps in the weirdest places. One time we found them sleeping in a tunnel and then we woke him up and staged him out.

 I look at the mini's, they are plied on top of each other and sleeping, that's so fucking cute. Alright time to go see the rest of the- Oh shit DogDay didn't take his pain pills. I start waking around and looking for DogDay, when I find him he turns around "I found Player" I nod "They fell asleep in home sweet home" and I has nothing to do with it this time. 

I put Player on my back "You need to take your pills" I say and DogDay nods "Alright" he goes to take his pills and I put Player to sleep with the mini's and then take a picture because its cute.

I go to hang with the other Smiling Critters. I walk up to Kickin' Chicken "Oh, hey man what's up?" Kickin' Chicken says and smiles. I look around "I'm okay... You" he smirks "I have a girlfriend now!" I tilt my head "You do?" He rolls his eyes "Don't act surprised, I'm not Bubba" we both laugh and Bubba looks up from his book "I heard that" he says and Kickin' Chicken crosses his arms "Why do you think I said it?"

Bubba rn: "Erm" ☝🤓

Kickin' Chicken walks off to go talk to Crafty I walk away because I need a lecture from the walking nerd emoji. Hoppy is teaching Bobby and Picky Piggy how to play soccer. Alright not bad day

Later

It's nighttime now, DogDay has been sleeping here half the day I lay down next to him and his tail wags "Hey babe, how was your day?" hes says and I look at him "Your awake?" He laughs "I've been awake I'm just thinking about some stuff, why?" He asks and I close my eyes "Nevermind, come here" I pulls him close to me and then sleep.

If you want to participate in the ask series leave you questions for poppy playtime here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGrjtO_ff-Y_F2xsYNOTMI0NiKMEE68G-FH7-rK2LbwLjslA/viewform?usp=pp_url Or in the comments whatever works