Cute little heretic~

DogDay POV

The Hour Of Joy happened 2 years ago... CatNap restrained me to this fucking wall. The others are dead, it's just me. Those poor kids, everyone died, innocent or not. When my time comes I'll be free like the other Smiling Critters, I think about what I told everyone the day of The Hour Of Joy,  I feel like I let them all down... Hopefully when I die I'll return back to who I was before all this happened... But I'd be older looking, I mean technically we didn't die when we got turned into these monsters, I'd be the oldest, I'd be a teenager... The others would be teenagers too I believe. We never got into our ages that much... Ugh, I have no idea why my blood loss didn't kill me, he literally ripped my bottom half off and then left me there to bleed for awhile until I passed out...CatNap comes in and smiles "Have a nice nap?" He says in his creepy voice, I will admit its kinda hot "No, now why the fuck are you here!" He smirks and puts his hands on my cheeks "To play with you," He kisses me and my face turns red "Leave me alone!" I say and CatNap smirks "What of I don't~?" I glare at him, I know I can't do anything to him because I can't move to much. CatNap kisses me again "Ah, your so cute. Your a angry little Chihuahua" 

No. He. Fucking. Didn't. "I am not a Chihuahua! Those things are tiny devils that bite!" He looks shocked "Oh, my apologies" He smiles "That reaction was adorable tho~" I blush and he sighs "I feel bad I had to rip off your bottom half, you had a nice fat ass" he says and I blush "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I say and he laughs "What? Its true!" I look away from him and he makes me look back at him, he kisses me again and I blush "Why are you doing this..." I say 

CatNap stares at me "You are a heretic, but you are a sexy one" I blush "Why sexy?!" I say and he laughs "I told you, that ass was fat" I hate him. He kisses me and then pets my head "Don't touch my head." I say and he pets my head I sigh to keep myself calm, I'm not one to get easily turned on by things...But tall people turn my on I will admit...F-Fuck...