Exp. 11⭐, The Chicken

Kayden Alexsis, a cool, egotistical and chill personality with a brave soul

Case  11Woke up shortly after the transformation. He seems to have more a consciousness. He had the same issue of writing and not recognizing his name.

Case 11 a lot more hostile towards workers. We tried to approach him and he punched one of the workers in the dick. That worker had to go to the hospital. The kid's a fighter.

We tried to repeat the same process that we did with Case 11, the dog....But he attacked the workers and refused to be changed into what we want him to be. Luckily when he's not so hostile his personality fits the character so well. Maybe he didn't need the change at all and we just needed to transform him into what he is now. We put him in the same room with 11☀ and he seemed to be very protective of the dog, not letting anyone come near them. When case 11☀ started to experience a panic attack, he helped him feel better. 

We took notes on how the interview went with him

"Hello"

Case 11: Why are you here?

"To tall with you"

Case 11: What am I doing nere?

"Calm down, just tell me what your name is"

Case 11: Kayden.

"Do you recognize that name"

Case 11: Nope.

"Do you have any friend we should know about?"

Case 11: I'm not telling you! I don't trust you...I can't even remember them...

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just here to talk"

Case 11: Get out. I don't want  to talk to you...

"Alright..."

Case 11 seemed to get very hostile during the interview, refusing to answer questions or talk anything about what he remembers before the transformation... We need to find a way to get him to listen