☀New Friends! And PTSD🌙

DogDay POV

I was sitting on the bench when I see a guy, another Smiling Critter?! I was told there are only eight what the fuck! I wave at him but he doesn't wave back...its giving CatNap vibes. 

I walk up to them and wave my hand in their face, still nothing. Finally i say "hello!" they don't look up but they say "Ah! Oh...Hi Lunar! You sound different" I sit down "Who the fuck is Lunar? im DogDay" he nods "Hm, that makes sense! Hi! I'm AxolotlQuestions! Get it? Ask a lot of questions? AxolotlQuestions? no...okay" I laugh and help him up. 

He picks up his walking stick "So, your the leader...I've heard a lot about you" I tilt my head "Like what?" Axol laughs slightly "I was told by this guy with a creepy voice that you had a fat ass" I blush and look down "That would be my boyfriend...CatNap" Axol bods again "That makes a lot more sense" I giggle "So, who's this Lunar person? Are they your significant other?" I ask and he laughs "No, I'm gay. She's just my friend and care taker"

 I nod "Makes sense" He stops and I stop "What's up?" I say and he continues walking until we hear someone scream "没有人问你这个丑陋的大象!BUBBA BUBBAPHANT叫什么名字?!" Axol laughs "That's Lunar," we go to see Bubba fighting with a Dragon lady. I walk up to CraftyCorn "Hey crafty? Do you mind holding Axol's hand. He's blind" I say and she nods "Sure" I walk off to go find CatNap

When I find CatNap he's looking at our reports... And crying. I walk up to him "It's okay" he hugs me tightly and I sit with him until he feels a bit better.