☀Nah...Jit Went to far...🌙

Check Out My New Story!

DogDay

Me and the boys were all sitting in a circle and talking about stuff, no really like just random stuff. I lean on CatNap's shoulder and he pets me gently and makes a purring noise "Y'all are killing me with your cuteness! And I'm a demon! So I can't die" Angel says and I blush slightly. PJ nods "Yep, you guys are so wholesome... Most of the time" Bubba looks up from his book "I still don't get how you two are together." He sayd and Boxy lightly hits him on the back while giving him a death stare that actually looked more cute than scary, only because Boxy has big eyes "Ow!" Bubba whispers and goes back to reading.

"Stop being a fucking bitch for five seconds!" Bubba and Boxy start fighting, not physically, verbally "Guys! Calm down!" I say and Kickin' Chicken takes out his phone while pushing me gently "Shut up Angel Dust I haven't seen a good fight in awhile! This is gonna be good! Lemme get my popcorn ready!"

I tilt my head "A-Angel Dust...? Who is that..?" I shake my head "Never mind, I don't wanna know" Huggy nods "You don't wanna know" Okay... I look at Angel who's just casually chilling while this is going on.

"BRO SHUT UP!" Boxy says and Bubba rolls his eyes "IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE! AND YOU, HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO A FUCKING ANTIQUE SHOP WITH YOUR UGLY ASS! THE ONLY JACK IN THE BOX PEOPLE LIKE IS THE FOOD PLACE!" Boxy Boo crosses his arms "At least my name isn't Bubbaphant, what the fuck is a Bubbaphant? Bubbaphant sounds like a 'Super Y' reject or a 'Little Einstein's' reject or better yet....A 'Bubble Guppies' character with your nerd emoji looking self, you are a elephant dating a bear but you have an issue with a cat dating a dog. That's dumb"

 Huggy laughs a bit and Bubba smiles "At least I'm not Playtime Co.'s first victim! Your not even a orphan, you mom worked here...and you still got turned into a toy, that's how much people hate you! You worthless piece of shit."  The whole room goes silent, the uncomfortable kind of silent. CatNap wakes up and he looks scared. Bunzo covered his mouth "Nah..." He says and Angel says "Jit went to far" Boxy stares at him. But instead of yelling back at him like he normally would. He just cries and runs off "Oh no!" I say and I chase after him

Player POV

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I yell at Bubba and he rolls his eyes "He had it coming" CatNap glares at him "No he didn't. He was talking sense into you!" Bunzo sighs "Damn it!" He says and I gently pat his back, Bunzo gets stressed easily. Huggy laughs and glares at Bubba "Now, I KNOW. Your bitchass did not just hurt Xinji's feelings and think its okay. Benji" Damn, everyone's using their real names...this is personal.

CatNap POV

Oh Shit...Bubba you dumbass... "Huggy Calm down!" Me and PJ hold him back while he's trying to hit Bubba.

Kickin' Chicken

Fuck "Thank god it didn't get physical" I say and CatNap looks at me and says "You mean thank prototype" I sigh "Not the fucking time CatNap!"

DogDay POV

Boxy is very fast...Jesus "Xin, it's alright" I say quietly as I sit next to him "Bubba was just being a dumb dumb, he didn't mean it...I hope" Boxy nods "You right, sorry! It just makes me emotional..." He smiles "Thanks Sol" I smile "Come on, let's go"