☀Its Too Early In the Morning For boyfriend stuff🌙

CatNap POV

I wanna get on DogDay's nerves today aka, see if I make him blush so much he turns a different color...DogDay was leaning against the fridge and doing nothing, perfect. I walked up to him "Good morning Sunshine, that ass is looking nice as usual~" DogDay blushes and I look at him with a evil smile "What the fuck do you want baby...Its 4 am, why are you up?" I smile and then look at him in confusion "What the fuck are you doing up?" DogDay smiles "I wake up when the sun wakes up"

 Oml cutest thing he's said sense 3 minutes ago....I smirk and he blushes "Y-You me mind moving...? I-I need to go this.." He tries to get past me "Way-" I block his way "No" DogDay looks down "Moonlight... Y-You alright..?" I pick him up and he bites my arm "OW! SUNSHINE?!" He blushes "S-Sorry! I was nervous and slightly flustered... But nervous! A-Are you hurt?" I look at my arm and back at him "Take a wild guess." 

I sit down and he sits down next to me and wraps it with bandages "Not gonna lie you kinda deserved that, I didn't mean to do it on purpose but still" I look at him "How exactly?" He gives me his mom look "You scared the fuck out of me, then started to flirt with me!" I smirk "You get flustered by everything~" DogDay looks away from me to hide his embarrassment "Not true!" I laugh "Remember when Player said thank you and you started crying?" He crossed his arms "I-I was just going through something!"

I shake my head "What ever you say babe" He blushes and his tail wags "D-Did you just call me..." I nod "My point, you are so easily to rizz up!" He blushes more "Shut up!" I laugh "Make me~" He pets my head "I will kick you." He smirk "I'll call you by your cute little nickname ~" He blushes and walks off "I-It's to early for this..." I giggle, I won this one! No really tho, DogDay is a blushing mess, even if its just a complement.