Day 3: 'Bite Down On This' - Amy and Sonic - AU1

"What?" Amy wasn't too sure she'd heard Sonic right. Her head felt loopy.

Sonic looked more serious than she'd seen in a long time. "Can I have your glove?" He asked.

Amy stared at him dazily, then glanced at her dislocated elbow. "Uh... sure?" She mumbled, trying to not shake too much.

Sonic slipped off her striped glove from her hand. He held it up to her face. "Bite down on this." He said bluntly.

She was utterly confused, but her pain was yelling at her to just do what Sonic said. So, she bit down hard onto the glove.

"Manic taught me how to do this..." Sonic mumbled. Amy was somewhat sure that he was talking to her, but her head was just ringing too much for her to listen.

With a swift motion, Sonic grabbed her forearm and right behind her elbow, and shifted them. Her elbow snapped right into place.

Amy lurched forward in a scream, biting down harder onto the glove. The pain in her arm was horrific, like her bones were being broken. She leaned forward, trying to focus on her breathing The glove was still muffling her cries.

Sonic was holding her arm, trying to assure her she'd be okay. She just wished he could believe it.