Day 19: 'Please Don't' - Tails and Fiona - AU2

(Tails and Fiona are siblings in my AU2)

"Wait-" Sonic kept trying to hold Miles back, but the Fox kit was too stubborn - and probably too scared - to listen. So, instead of staying away from Fiona (who was still actively pointing a blaster at the group), Miles clawed his way out of Sonic's grasp and ran for her.

"Fi! Please don't!" He shouted, startled and far too confused to understand why his sister - his only family left - would stand on the side of Robotnik.

Fiona's eyes darked to her brother. With that seemed like zero hesitation, she pointed her weapon at Miles. He practically tripped over himself stopping. "I wouldn't do that." She said calmly, almost amused.

"Fi, what are you doing? You know Robotnik is-"

"A major b!tch? Yea."

Miles just stared, trying to find the words that were so scrambled in his mind. "S-so why..."

"What? You thought I was just happy going around and babysitting you? Being stuck?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Trust me, I've been so fucking done with this for a long time."

He tried stepping closer. "I-I don't understand... You're my sister... Why are you doing this?" He reached for her.

Fiona didn't move, something like a rageful smile. "Because I never cared about you. Okay?"

His heart stopped, his blood running cold. "Wh-what..."

She clicked her tongue, putting the blaster away and turning. Miles still stepped closer to her. "Please don't..." He voice was breaking.

"I'll shoot you if you step any closer, Mil."

"Please don't... Please don't leave... Please..." He whispered, his body feeling numb and heavy. It weighed him down until he fell to his knees, his vision fuzzy with tears. "I'm begging you, please don't..."

Fiona didn't listen, glaring at him one last time, then leaving.