Day 25: Waterboarding - Sonic - AU2

(Whoops
Btw, he has both traumatic experiences with water and major sensory issues around it
He'll even refuse going outside when it's raining
He only really makes intentional contact when drinking it, washing his hands, or showering (and that last one is always very quick))

"Go on, Sonic. It's not that hard. Just breathe."

Sonic couldn't even hear him over his screams as he tried reaching the cloth off of his face. Robotnik just calmly poured more water over the cloth.

The teen just gasped and choked, the sensation of water on his face causing his body to jolt and tremble. The restraints on his arms kept him from moving too much. It was terrifying and claustrophobic, and he couldn't stand it all. The feeling of the water on his face or on his body in general. And the pure suffocation burned his nose and throat until his head rung.

His life depended on breathing, but he just couldn't. He felt like he was dying already.

Finally, Robotnik removed the cloth and stared at Sonic pitifully.

"Can't handle some water, Sonic?" He taunted.

He opened his mouth to respond, but all that came out was a startled cry of pain. He choked on bile and water that made it's way to his mouth. He coughed and sobbed as he shook his head, trying to somehow get the water off of his face.

He couldn't stand it.

He couldn't.

He couldn't.