Meet and greet

◇Bills P.O.V◇

After a long wait, I could hear Lance opening up the door and welcoming Valerie into the house. Being bored for so long I had found myself resting on the couch in the leaving room. Even though my eye wasn't open I knew she was next to me, her shoes gave her away.

"Hello Sugar!" Her voice rang out, I slowly opened my eye and looked over at her. She hadn't changed much. Her hair was longer, but still a firiy red that matched her eyes. She wore a black frilly dress, always a girly girl.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. Anyone else would of looked alarmed or shocked but she just stood there and giggled. She was use to my temper. But I hadn't heard that name since we were kids. I loved sweats a lot as a kid so she gave me the name Sugar, Will hated sweets and only like spicy things so he was called Spice. Honestly it was like we were kids still.

"But that's my name for you sugar," She laughed. I sighed and manged to sit up. For some reason her stare confused me.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Screaming in excitement she jumped into my arms startling me. My fingers snapped as a reflex and she was pulled off me by blue chains.

"Unfair!" She huffed. What a child. Has Will honestly been putting up with her for all these years? Before she could attack me again my mother walked into the room.

"Well hello Valerie, you look lovely as always," my mother beamed, but I could tell right away it was fake. I actually didn't know how my mother felt about Valerie, she's friends with her mother but I'm not sure of a lot of it. Not like it mattered to me.

"Mrs. Cipher, it's an honor to see you again," Valerie spoke like a completely different person, I could help but stare at her confused for a little. But then it came back to me, she was always like this, she suddenly became mature when an adult walked in. Will had the same ability.

"Bill be respectful, have you not offered her a sit?" My mother asked as she shot me a glare, it was like nothing had changed. How irritating. I could feel my anger boiling inside, but if I were to lose it nothing would be accomplished.

"Sit if you want.." I finally said as calmly as I could, Valeries ears perked up and she sat right down next to me.