You haunt my dreams

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

"Not cool," my eyes shot open. My own voice had startled me along with waking me up. I shook my head and hugged my pillow a little tighter.

"What's not cool?" Asked Dipper, another startle, it was too early to have this many mini heart attacks.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turned over to face him. He had his legs propped up on his bed infront of him to support his book. He raised his eyebrow as if I was acting stupid.

"You said Not cool," he said, now he was just side glancing at me. I shook my head confused.

"I'm not sure, must of been a dream," I said waving it off. Dipper glared at me for a little then shrugged and continued to read his book. The sun had just risen, yet I was a little surprised Dipper hadn't already bolted out the door. Maybe we were silently fixing things.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with Wendy and her friends, if you want to come or whatever," said Dipper not looking up from his book as if he was trying to invite me but not invite me at the same time. I was tempted a little but I would simply be ignored, her crowd wasn't my type of crowd.

"No thanks," I said turning down the offer. He glanced at me for a second then was back to his book. I couldn't tell if he was hurt or didn't care, he was doing a very good job at hiding either emotion.

"Alright," he replied shutting the book and getting up to put it in away, this time in his night stand. He grabbed his hat and head out the door closing it behind him.

"That went alright.. didn't it?" I asked into my empty room. Atleast it wasn't silence, but now it was a sort of pity conversation. Like lyrics stuck in my head I began to mouth the chant.

"Hey there Shooting Star," Bill smiled, I looked at him and waved, then I started pouting.

"Hey! That was not cool!" I huffed pointing my finger at him. His eyebrow raising, he looked confused, which confused me.

"Um. I'm sorry, I'm lost." He said, after a few seconds of silence he sat next to me on my bed.

"My dream," I sighed. Why did he have to act dumb? He was the dream demon.. wasn't he?

"Whoa there Shooting Star, I didn't invade anyone's dreams last night," he said holding up his hands in a sort of defense.

"Well then tha-" I was about to begin about how that didn't make sense but he interrupted me.

"That means you were dreaming of me," he said with a smirk. I could feel my face getting red, this was weird. It was the same feeling I got when a boy thought I was cute and he was out of my league.

♢Bill P.O.V♢

I could see her turning a thin pink. It was funny I could do that to her. But why would she of been dreaming of me? Last night I was watching a stupid chick flick I borrowed from her room, so I had no time to invalid anyone's dreams.

"Are you.. saying.. I.. I was dreaming of you?" She stuttered and tripped over her words but finally got out the sentence.

"Bingo," I said smiling. This was me calm, collected, messing with people she was different.. she was clumsy, confusing, scattered. But I'm guessing that comes with being human.

"Is that weird?" She finally asked after a few seconds. This I had no response to, how was I to know if it was weird or not, humans dreams were already weird.

"Human dreams are weird, I guess the question is do you think it's weird?" I asked. It was funny the way she was still a bit pink on her cheeks.

"Well I mean I only ever do that if-" She began, but the loud banging at the door stopped her, it was Dipper. I'm guessing we had somehow missed the turning of the nob.

"Hopscotch," She mouthed and looked a little pained to do so, but like agreed, I left.

Authors note: I'm sorry for not being as active as I have been, life sort of gets in the way and yeah. But I'm trying and I'll keep trying, thank you guys so much.