Chapter 25

As we step into the club, the lights envelop us in a rainbow of colors. Neon lights are lining the walls, pulsating in sync with the music. The dance floor is bathed in a mix of vibrant hues, from electric blues to fiery reds. The DJ booth is illuminated with dazzling spotlights, casting beams that cut through the air. The environment is intense, and filled with energy. People are moving to the rhythm, their bodies swaying and grooving to the beat.

This was the first time we had ever been in an... uncontrolled environment. We stuck out like a sore thumb, wondering what to do next. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" Bill said as he approached the dance floor, he instantly connected with the crowd, dancing amongst others. Tom looks around with a bored expression. "I need a drink," he said, walking to the bar.

Not knowing what to do, Georg and I looked around. "Well?" I asked, turning to Georg. "I'm not sure," he answered. "You two are a part of that band that disappeared right?" asked a group of girls as they suddenly approached us. "Yes," Georg answered. We took a moment to observe them.

One had deep auburn hair with bright blue eyes, another one had long dark hair and brown eyes. They seemed to be in their early twenties by the way they dressed. The female with deep auburn hair leaned onto Georg's chest and murmured, "Well, too bad I didn't know about you guys earlier, otherwise I would've been a fan" she said winking at him.

Her friend next to her answered, "Yeah, me too," putting down her drink and looking directly into my eyes. Georg and I exchanged a sly grin before turning back to face the females.

<<—————————————————————>>

-TOM'S POV-

The girl with dark hair replied, "Why don't we take this somewhere more...private?" as her fingers touched my thighs. She swipes her tongue across her lower lip, her eyes provocative.

My mouth curled slightly, not enough to be considered a smile but enough to let my thoughts be known. You're not cut out for this, You can't handle me. She seemed like the kind who expected puppy talk despite her skimpy, lingerie and suggestive remarks, and after much trial and error, I'm not the kind of man who enjoys puppy talk.

I fucked in a certain style, and I needed a certain kind of woman to satisfy me. Not Hard-core, messy role-playing, but not sentimental or soft either. I liked things rough, no kissing, no direct touch, no eye contact. They would agree, then halfway through try to switch it up, at which point I would stop and show them out. I don't put up with people who can't adhere to basic agreements.

I just wasn't feeling the dark head.
"Not tonight," I said as I swirled the ice in my glass. I remarked, "I'm not here for entertainment," glancing over at Georg and Gustav, who were enjoying some alone time with women. Her eyes followed them. She responded, "They can join too," and she inched closer till my arm was barely touched by her tits. "Join in, it'll be enjoyable," she murmured in my ear.

While most guys would have leaped at the chance, I had grown bored of the discussion. Desperation was the one thing that turned me off more than their aroma, which reeked of alcohol, drugs, and cheap perfume. I chose not to respond. Instead, I looked around the room in search of something more captivating. I scanned around the area, and I laid my eyes on Bill. He seemed to enjoy the dancing, the drinks, and the ladies that he picked up along the way.

Somehow, I'm envious. While I put people on edge, he'd put them at ease. During the whole process of striking business deals, I almost used force, that was until Bill stepped in, sweet-talking into getting his way. He seemed to be the more forgiving one, and I couldn't seem to be infatuated with anything but revenge. With destroying everything I can get my hands on. Fuck.

The buzzing in my back pocket distracted me as I raised my glass to my lips, so I set it down. I reached for my phone and picked it up. Glancing down at the screen, I saw an invitation to an art and jewelry auction in New York, which just so happened to be the day after the news outlet interview. I'm not a materialistic man, much less one who wants to be on TV.

I would go to any lengths for Bill, though, as he was the one who felt we needed to do this for our mother, and in the end, this was the only way we could return to a relatively regular existence without incident. People will eventually become interested in us, and given the way we now live, I won't be shocked if police officers start knocking on our door to ask questions. For all of which I'm ready.

Now, this auction would be an opportunity to network with potential clients from a business standpoint; after all, I'm not building this empire for nothing. I am only getting ahead of the game, one that I plan to win.

A forceful voice called out from behind, "Tom Kaulitz." I turned to face a tall, black-haired, blue-eyed woman who had a tattoo of roses running from her thigh to her ankle. Her arms were crossed as she faced me. With my gaze lingering over her physique, I murmured, "Don't talk to me like you know me."

"She pulled out a pocket knife and stated, "I've been waiting for this moment." She came over to me, ready to attack. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for incompetence. I take hold of her arm and twist it, saying, "First rule: don't approach someone directly." She yelped in pain as I quickly stepped behind her with the knife in hand.  I muttered, gripping the knife, up to her neck, "Roles look switched"

"Now tell me what the fuck are you doing," I demanded. She glanced in my direction and gave a little laugh. "I never intended to cause you any harm. I simply wanted your attention and I felt that it was my turn after all these other women around here had tried so unsuccessfully." I let her go, pushing her away as I locked eyes with her. I shook my head as I closed the pocket knife and tossed it onto a couch. Gripping her arm, I took her with me.

"What are you doing?" She questioned me as I made my way upstairs and past the crowd of people. "That's VIP," she uttered tremblingly. I walked by the security guards, who recognized me from a glance, and said, "Good thing the motherfucker who owns this place works for me." I found it almost impressive how quickly information about me being here went around.

I took off my shirt and flung her onto the bed when I got to one of the private rooms. "My name is Gab-," she turned to face me. But before I let her finish her sentence, I unbuckled my belt and remarked, "No need, I won't be remembering you after this."